One Funeral, One Slap and One Kiss

El's Pov:

"You sure about this?" Sweet Pea calmly asked as he grasped my hand even harder in his own. I looked at him and then back at the stairway up to the church's big white gate.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready" I said quietly as I let out a big sigh.

I had decided to attened Archie's funeral even during the circumstances. I had known him basically my whole life, I couldn't not go. We were early and I had watched many people walk into the church before us. Cheryl and Toni, Jughead and Kevin and of course Betty and Veroncia. I hadn't talked to neither V or B in almost two weeks. Not because I didn't wan to but because I had nothing to say. I knew they knew that Arhcie's reason to killing himself was me. I couldn't help but blame myself for his death.

"Not to interrupt but we kinda have to get moving if we don't want to make a scene walking in late" Sweet Pea said and started to walk up the stairs without me.

I just stood there thinking about why and mostly how this happened. One month ago everything was perfectly normal and now, everything was changed. And it was never gonna go back to how it used to be. That terrified me.

"You coming?" Sweet Pea asked as he turned around towards me.

Veronica's Pov:

I looked all over for her but couldn't see her until right before the funeral was about to start. She walked in with her stupidly handsome new boyfriend like this funeral meant nothing. Half of the guests were already crying and I was on the bridge of screaming my feelings out. She sat down in the further back next to the people who didn't really know why they were here like Fangs, Cheryl or Toni. I mean sure, Cheryl knew him but bringing people like Toni and Fangs? Disgusting. Jughead was seated closely to Betty holding her hand trying his best not to cry. I mean, Archie was his best friend who also tried to kill his sister. He must be feeling a lot of different emotions.

Suddenly a preist walked up and cleared his throat loudly for the crowd to settle down and let him begin his speach. And so the funeral went on for about and hour until he decleared that it was over and crying people left the buliding to go home to mourn a man who died way to early. But I know and I've realized that we couldn't save him he was already gone before his death.

As I walked out I saw Elise and her boyfriend standing with Jughead and Betty and Cheryl and Toni. I wanted to leave without talking to El but when I saw her smile, I couldn't handle it. Nothing was funny today, absolutely nothing.

El's Pov:

I tried my best to be polite to everyone who was standing around us but really the only thing I wanted was to go home and cry into Sweet Pea's chest whilst asking how did it go so wrong?

But before I could make up a good excuse to why I wanted to leave I was interruped by Veroncia shouting my name and approaching fast and with anger. '

"Hey, Elise!"

"Veroni..." I started but was cut off by her hand slapping my right cheek so hard I felt her rings dig into my skin.

"Hey hey hey!" both Jughead and Sweet Pea shouted as I fell into Sweet Pea's arms.

"Fuck you serpent slut, you killed Archie, not me not himself, YOU!" She screamed before storming of with Betty right behind her back into a black car, speeding away into the sunset.

"Are you ok El?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied as I touched my soar cheek with my finger tips, I felt something warm and wet under my fingers.

"Jesus El you're bleeding, come on let's go home" Sweet Pea said as he put his arm around my waist.

"No no no wait a second, I'll take her home" Jughead said and grabbed Sweet Pea's'other arm.

"Jug, it's ok I want to go with him" I replied as I started walking away to Sweet Pea' s bike. We drove to his trailer where I sat diwn in his couch with a pack of ice resting on my bright red cheek.

"She really hit you hard" Sweet Pea jokingly said as he came into the room with only a pair of old shorts on.

"Yeah, she did" I chuckled as he sat down next to be grabbing my thigh.

"You know, You didn' kill him" He said quietly as he looked into my eyes.

I looked right back as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"He killed himself El, not you, remember that " He added before caressing my thigh gently and standing up again.

"I'll be right back I gotta go take a shower ok?" He said and started to unbutton his shorts.

"Yeah of course" I replied and smiled as the rest of the tears started to come up in my eyes.

He started to walk away but stopped and turned around meeting my gaze.

"And remember this too, I love you" He then smiled and winked before going into the bathroom and turning the shower on.

I stood up and unbuttoned my dress, letting it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and walked slowly towards the bathroom. I pressed the handle down and opend the door, Immidiently I felt a warm breeze of warm air hit my face and I closed the door behind me. I saw Sweet Pea's siluette behind the curtain and it turned me on. After all this chaos I needed him, badly. I took both my panties and my bra off walking over to the shower and pulling the curtian to the side

Sweet Pea looked confused as I gazed upon his naked body.

"Thought you might want some company?" I said as I smiled.

He smiled back and nodded quickly before he pulled me into the shower with him kissing me hard and slow.

New chapter after a long wait! I'm sorry guys you know I am! I won't say new chapter soon cause I can't promise it will be soon but if you will do me one huge favor I would love it if you checked out my youtube channel at "The serpent Queen" I upload edits both sad and romantic I also make fake trailers and ship edits! If you're intersted don't think twice about checking it out! Love you all bye for now!