Demands

El's Pov:
I slept att Sweet Pea's house and went to back to my own trailer on Sunday evening. I ate take out from Pop's with my dad and Jughead that night and we laughed and talked like we hadn't in a while. It was an amazing feeling, knowing everything was on it's way back to normal again.

"Thanks for the dinner dad" I said as I pulled out my chair and walked to the kitchen sink placing my dinner plate on it.

"No problem kiddo, now get both of your asses to bed" Dad smiled and said.

"Why tho?" Jug suddenly asked leaning back against his chair, grunting before talking.

"Because school's tomorrow" I said and both dad and Jug looked at me nervously.

"What guys? Why are you looking at me like that? Is it cause I haven't been in school since I got shot?" I asked as Jug looked down before saying a quiet "good luck dad" he then walked away to his room leaving me and dad alone in the kitchen.

"Yes honey I'm just worried that you're not ready" Dad said as he stood up and walked closer to me.

"I know but I swear too you that I'm fine with going back" I replied and smiled.

He looked down before looking up and meeting my eyes again. He then chuckled and said.

"That's my El, always up and running not even a bullet to the heart can stop you"

I giggled and hugged him before we both said goodnight and I went into my room.

The next moring I woke up and ate breakfast as usual, I said bye to Jug and dad and went out to my bike. I asked if Jug wanted to ride together but he said he was doing something with Betty before school and I didn't push it further.

I was wearing something a little different today a black half long sleeved shirt tucked into my blue jean skirt.

 I wanted to come back to school happy and healthy looking and I thought wearing a cute outfit would make people not think about my past

I wanted to come back to school happy and healthy looking and I thought wearing a cute outfit would make people not think about my past. Stupid idea, I know.

Walking into school was intense. I was met by looks everywhere it didn't matter where I looked all the people I made eyecontact with stared right back into my eyes. It resulted with me staring at the floor instead. I wish I had gone to school with Sweet Pea or Toni, being alone in this building with everyone knowing what happened made my anxiety go wild.

Suddenly I felt the pressure of someone's body against mine, I fell back and landed on my butt. I looked up and saw a face of someone I recognized I couldn't say who he was but I swore I'd seen him before. It wasn't until he opened his mouth that I realized who he was.

"I'm so sorry I did not see you there love" Ethan, one of Christian's friends from England.
He reached his hand out for me to grab it which I did. When he pulled me up I fell forward, I landed in his arms our body's pressed together tight. We locked eyes and he smiled a small smile. I could feel his breath on my face. For a moment it felt like it was only him and I in the entire world.

"Shit, I'm sorry" I said as I broke our eyecontact and kneeled down to get my books on the floor. He helped and soon we had gathered my books together.

"So about the other night" I started.

"What about it?" He asked and put his hands down into his pockets.

"Thank you for saving me" I said and he laughed a bit.

"Really it wasn't a big deal, but if you see Chris you should say thanks to him, he really likes you and hearing you thanking him would probably make his day" He said and winked before patting my shoulder and walking past me down the crowded hall.

I looked at him as he walked down the corridor and out the school doors. What did he mean with "Chris really likes you"? He can't like me, not after what happened. The first Bell went off and I started walking to my first class. When I stepped inside the classroom I soon saw Sweet Pea sitting by the window. He was the only one I liked or even knew in this class so of course it made me happy that he was here to keep me company.

I sneaked up behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

"Hey!" He said as my cold hands touched his face but when he realized it was me he chuckled. I laughed and sat down next to him with a big smile on my face.

"How's my little snake today?" He asked as he leaned in for a kiss. I stopped him with my pointing finger pressed to his lips.

"First of all, rude" I said, his eyes changed from happy to nervous as he said.

"I'm sorry babe" with a weird tone since my finger was pressed against his lips. It made me laugh and so did he.

"I'm kidding" I said as I grabbed his face and kissed his lips softly.

"Damn I love you" He said as our lips parted.

"I love you too" I replied and kissed his lips quickly this time. Soon the teacher came in and started the lesson but it was cut short because Principal Weatherbee came in demanding me and Sweet Pea to come with him to his office.

Oh!! I wonder what Weatherbee wants! Could it have anything to do with Archie's disappearance? Who knows but anything is possible in Riverdale (;