Old "Friends"

El's Pov:

"What Elise you didn't miss me?" Christian slowly said while turning his look away from Sweet Pea and onto me with those evil eyes.

"Judging from her reaction to seeing you today, I don't think she has" Sweet Pea said walking behind me and holding my hips pressing me against him.

Christian chuckled and threw the cigarette on the ground before looking down and scratching his head, he soon looked up again.

"Oh but haven't you Ellie?" Christian said and touched my cheek. I was paralized by his touch, his cold fingers against my warm cheek. It was gross.

I looked at him but before I could do anything he said.

"Damn you look good today, I'd like a piece of that Ellie" He said and touched my waist.

"Hey, back off dude!" Sweet Pea screamed as he pulled me closer to him.

"Don't touch me and don't call me that" I said quietly while looking down onto my feet.

"What? Ellie? but you used to love it didn't you?" He said and laughed.  I once again clenched my hand and took all the bravery I had left to say.

"Maybe, but not anymore so quit it" He looked surprised by my sudden anger and so did Josie. She'd been quiet for a long time now and looked embarrassed.

"I think we should go El" Sweet Pea said and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and he smiled. I nodded and grabbed his hand hard.

"Hey where you going guys? I thought we'd party together!" Christian screamed after us as we walked away and into the crowd of people again.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

We danced and didn't talk about what had just happened but I knew she was hurting. I didn't know what this Christian guy had done to her but I feared it was something bad. She seemed scared of him and it hurt me seeing her this way, tonight was gonna be a good night but now I think she's gonna remember it as one of her worst nights ever. I had hoped this was gonna make us closer but at the moment she was as far away from me mentally as she'd ever been. She didn't react at anything I said, she just nodded or shook her head. I heard small yes's or no's but nothing more. She was obviously really hurt.

"El, please talk to me" I said and turned her head towards mine. We where standing by the entrance to the park about to leave after a couple of hours of us barely saying anything to eachother.

"Yes?" She said slowly.

"I need you to talk with me about him" I said and looked at her concerned.

"There's nothing to talk about" She replied and looked away.

"Come on El, I hate seeing you like this. I love you" I said and she looked up at me again, almost like she was surprised about me saying that I loved her.

"Ok, I'll tell you but not here" She said and dragged me out of the park.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her when we both sat on my bike.

"The cabin" She said and I knew what she meant. We sped off and drove away from the park, the way there took some time but I enjoyed the feeling of her warm body pressed up against my back. I felt safe with her and all I wanted was to have her feel safe to. Had I messed that up?

What did you think of Christian? He's an idiot in my opinion but who knows maybe he'll be nice in the future? What do you think? I know the chapter wasn't that long but I didn't have a lot of inspo for this one. Sorry! Btw 5 k reads, I know. INSANE