Bloody wrists

Sweet Pea's Pov:

As they dragged me out of the school and sat me down in the back of the police car I looked out the window and saw El by the door. She was too far away for me to make out if she was crying or not, I hoped she wasn't but I new inside that she was just as scared as I was. They drove me from the school's property to the station. I was handcuffed way to tight and I felt my wrists being cut up a little bit more everytime I moved my hands. I knew he had done that on purpose. The northsiders hated us southsiders and especially the serpents, can't say I liked them back though. When we pulled up to the station I was again dragged out of the car and into the building. They threw me into a cell and I had no choice than to sit there and wait, wait for nothing. I wondered if they had called my dad yet but they probably hadn't. Why would they? The only thing they cared about was putting as many serpents behind bars as they could and they would do anything in their power to make that happen. I sat in that cell for what felt like hours but it was probably just one or two hours. When Officer Keller finally walked up to the cell door I felt like I'd been there for days. It was a grid cell so he could stick his arms inside and rest his body against the wall. 

"So?" I started. He just looked at me like I was an idiot. 

"So what?" He replied with a smirk. 

"Don't play with me, tell me what's gonna happen" I said and ran up to where he was standing, if it weren't for the cuffs I would have hit him straight in his face. 

"When your case goes to trial, there wil be no agency, you'll be looking at 3 years in juvenile prison" 

3 years? I.. I haven't done anything wrong. I just protected the people I love and I defended myself. Why isn't Archie going to trial for assaulting me? Right, he's a northsider. 

"You can't do that to me!" I screamed at him while feeling the blood from the cuffs cutting into my wrists running down my hands. 

"Sorry kid, I don't wright the rules" He replied and smiled while walking away leaving me alone in the dark and cold cell. I sat down on the floor with blood on my hands, I felt empty and defeated. I wanted to disapear and sink down into the floor. I wanted to die. 

El's Pov: 

"I say we bust him outta jail!" I said and looked questioning at the people around me. 

I had gathered my dad, his friends, Toni and Jug, Fangs and his dad. A lot of serpents were there and it made me feel confident about this. I wanted this to work out and I knew I was the only one who was gonna be able to save Sweet Pea. He was innocent, he didn't deserve this. I couldn't let them win this. The northsiders don't deserve all the power they have, they've ordered us around long enought now. I'm sick of it and I know the rest of the southisders are as well. We have to do something, this was the last straw. The cherry on top of the milkshake. The end of their little games. 

"How?" Toni asked and crossed her arms. 

"Yeah El, how?" Fangs replied crossing his arms the same way Toni did. 

"That's where you guys come in, you have to help me figure out how we prove his innocence for real, so real they can't deny it" I said and looked around the people. An idea started taking form in my head, I knew what we had to do. We had to get confessions. From all of them. 

"We need to get confessions" I said as the plan grew bigger and bigger inside my head. 

"Ok great, but how?" Toni asked. 

"I think I have an Idea" I replied and smiled. 

I'm back to writhing and I have a lot of thoughts on where this book can go! I feel confident in the fact that this book is far from over. Love you I can't believe we're almost at 500 reads INSANE!