Sweet Pea

The first thing I saw when we walked into Cheryl's house was a big crowd of people, some of them I had seen or met before and some I had no idea who they were. Veronica and I pushed pass the drunk teens and came out to the living room. Suddenly Kevin's voice could be heard behind us and we spun around meeting his kind face, he was holding two mugs with some red shit in them.
"Here you go girls!" He said and gave us the mugs.
"Hi Kev!" Veronica said and hugged him.
"Hey V!!" He responded while hugging her back
"So what are you doing here? Didn't think you and Cheryl were that close?" He said and raised one eyebrow.
"Well, I was invited by Archie" Veronica stated proudly.
"We were" I said back and looked at her
"Sorry, we were" she said and looked at me pleadingly.
"Elise you look so good tonight!" Kevin said and smiled at me.
"It's El Kevin" I said back while grabbing Veronicas arm trying to get her to walk away with me.
"No El I wanna stay here with Kev, catch up later?" She asked.
"Ugh, fine see you later V, bye Kevin" I replied and walked out to the kitchen finishing my drink as I went.
The kitchen was empty and I sighed out, I wasn't really feeling like partying tonight and I kinda regret coming with Veronica. I only came to see Archie but I hadn't even seen Cheryl yet.
As I looked out the window a strangers voice said something to me.
"Hi El, can you pass me a drink?" I turned around just to meet the eyes of a tall boy.
"Sure..." I replied and handed him a red mug. As he took the mug from my hand he managed to touch me, he was so warm and his hand was so soft.
"I'm Sweet Pea" he said and took a sip from his drink
"Well I would introduce myself but you seem to already know who I am" I said and looked at him with a questioning look.
"Jug told me" he said and winked
"Jug? Is he here?" I asked irritated. I would have appriciated if he would have told me he was going, how'd he even get the invite? And who is this Sweet Pea guy? Jughead told me he dosen't hang out with the serpents. Yes Sweet Pea was a Serpent as he turned around to walk away from the kitchen he said.
"Nice jacket"
When he did walk away I saw he was also wearing a serpent jacket.
I stormed out and tried to see where Jughead was standing, I soon saw a gang of boys standing in a circle wearing letherjackets.
I walked over and dragged Jug out from the circle and onto the dancefloor.
"Wtf Jug? What are you doing here?" I asked in a mad tone while frowning.
" El breathe, it's not such a big deal." He said calmly and pushed a smile.
"Not such a big deal? Are you serious Jug?"
"What?"
" You've told me you don't hang with the serpents, I wanted to but you said "no they're dangerous let's not talk about them" you fucking lied to me!" I almost screamed causing everyone to look at me confused.
"I'm sorry ok? Is that what you wanna hear?"
" No, I wanna know why you keep lying to me!" I screamed not caring about what other people thought.
"You wanna know? Sure ok! Dad's giving up the spot as the serpent king and he wants me to take over! Is that what you wanna know? That dad dosen't think you're strong enough?"
I couldn't believe what I just heard, wtf was Jughead telling me.
"Fuck you Jughead" I said and walked out.
"No ok El come back!" I heard Jug scream behind me but I didn't care, I just kept walking until I reached the door. I looked back into the house and what I saw crushed the little strenght I had left. Archie was making out with Veronica.
I now felt the tears on the edge of my eyes, soon they were streaming down my face. I opend the door and slammed it behind me.
"El! Wait!" I heard a familliar voice and I turned around.
It was Sweet Pea.