Sisters of quiet mercy

Wednesday afternoon, 5 hours before shooting.

El's Pov:

Where is he? I thought to myself as I passed through the halls trying to find Archie. I hadn't seen him since he left Mr Weatherbee's office Monday afternoon. Where could he have gone. I knew his dad since Archie and Jug had been friends before high school so I might pay him a visit later. I talked to everyone at lunch and both Jug and Fangs had gotten the confessions from Ginger and Tina. Toni on the other hand seemed to not understand the plan. You were supposed to pretend to like someone but I'm not sure she's still pretending to like Cheryl. School was over and I had decided to visit Sweet Pea at the place they had put him in. It was some sort of facility that they said was a "local prsion" but it wasn't. I had talked to Betty about it and when I said the name of the place she bust out crying.

"He's never getting out" She said between tears. I panicked and asked.

"What do you mean? It's only until the trial!" But she said it wasn't that simple.

She told me that if you've been placed there once, you're not getting out of there. The trail was probably not even happening. I hoped what she said wasn't true. 

After school I typed in the name of the "Prison" into google maps and drove away on my bike.

I still hadn't seen Archie in school and I had decided to go to his house later, but now I was on my way to see Sweet Pea and that was way more important.

I parked my bike and went inside the big asylum looking building. As I asked to meet Sweet Pea the nun in the reception looked at me and hesitated, but she soon told me to come with her. She led me into a hallway filled with rooms on each side of the hallway walls, they looked more like  cells than rooms. At the end of the hallway was a lonely cell. She took out a key and opened the door. There he was. He was sitting in his bed looking out the window when we stepped in. He was wearing a white t-shirt and white pants. His hair was brushed in such a way that it looked too nice. I knew he hadn't done it himself. I had't seen him for two days and he already looked so different. The wounds on his face were almost gone and only the faint black eye on his left eye was visible. I walked in and said his name.

"Sweet Pea" He looked over at me and quickly stood up.

"El" He slowly said as a smile grew on his face.

I smiled too but I was also crying. He was locked in this cage like some kind of animal. Because of that bitch Cheryl.

"I'll leave you to it" The nun said and walked away.

I took the opportunity and ran to Sweet Pea throwing myself into his big arms. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Oh god I've missed you" He said and hugged me even tighter.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise" I said into his chest.

He let me go and we sat down on his bed.

"You look so beautiful" He said and touched my cheek.

"I love you" I said and leaned forward to kiss him.

"No kissing" I heard the nun say behind us, she was apperantly back.

"Sorry" Sweet Pea said and touched my face again.

"I love you too" he whispered into my ear and I couldn't help but smile.

We sat and talked for a while but soon the nun told me I had to leave. I hugged Sweet Pea one more time and told him I'd be back soon and that the next time I left I would leave with him. At least I hoped I would. 

Sweet Pea's Pov: 

After breakfast we had some sort of cooperation exercise. It was fine but it felt more like a cult exercise than a friendly cooperation. 

I went out in the yard to wright in my diary. I felt really silly wrighting but it actually helped me a lot. I wasn't allowed to swear or say basically anything so it was a good place to wright down all of my thoughts and the words I couldn't use anymore. Later that afternoon I sat in my room just thinking about my old serpent life. I wasn't allowed to talk about the serpents or the southside at all. I just wanted the trial to be soon so I could get out. I prayed that El would figure this out. I cried yesterday. I thought about holding her and when I realized I coudln't do that I cried. I loved her so much my whole body ached for her. I needed her. When I sat there looking out the window my door opened and to my surprsie it was El. I don't know how she found out about me being here. It didn't matter, she was here and that was what mattered. She stayed for a while but she soon had to leave. When she asked why one of the sisters said that's the rules. She responded with.

"Stupid rules" and the sister sighed and replied.

"Welcome to Sisters of quiet mercy" 

I don't have a lot more to say than that who fired the shot will come in the next chapter haha love you bye!