Abused

Toni's Pov:

"This is so me!!" Cheryl shrieked as she held up a red dress which was totally her style.

I rolled my eyes and smiled before walking up beside her and saying.

" It totally is ma Cherry"

"Ma Cherry?! Tones I love that"
She replied and kissed my cheek before walking over to the dressing room to try out the dress.

I decided to check on El to see if she'd found anything good to wear yet. As I walked around the store I saw three boys entering, they looked familliar but I didn't know from where. I kept walking and soon enough I saw El by a big shelf with folded dresses on it.

I was just about to go to her when one of the guys I had recognized before rushed towards her and grabbed her from behind. I stopped and watched what was gonna happen next.

El's Pov:

I was looking through the dresses on the shelf by the front door and texting Sweet Pea at the same time. I felt bad for cancelling on our "date" today. We were supposed to meet outside by the bikes and spy on Christian and his friends but I couldn't say no to Toni and Cheryl, they were too excited to have me with them.

I texted Sweet Pea a quick text saying.

' I'm sorry for bailing! I love you tho!'

He quickly replied with another quick text.

'I'm fine, love you too!"

I put my phone down and smiled but I soon felt two hands around my waist.

"Toni stop! That tickles!" I exclaimed mixed with laugheter thinking Toni is behind me. I turned around smiling but when I met the eyes of Christian my smile changed to a look of despies.

"Hey beautiful" He said before grinning.

I looked down at his hands which were still holding my waist and I almost threw him off me.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said as his big smile quickly disappeard.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you I just thought that...." He said but I cut his sentence before he could keep on saying any more stupid things.

"It's fine" I quickly respond as I scratched my head while looking down onto the floor.

"So....I'm guessing you're here to buy a dress for the speech day thing the school does for the sophomores, right?" He asked and stuck his hands down his pockets.

"Yea...I'm here with my friends Toni and...." I said before he cut my sentence this time.

"Cheryl Blossom?" He suddenly asks making me confused to why he knew I was hanging out with her, I didn't do that when he was around last time and he hasn't seen me with her since he's come back. Does she even know that he's here?

"Yes? Have you talked to her at all? Does she even know that you're back?" I asked as I looked up and crossed my arms.

He bit his lower lip and looked away for a moment before he looked back into my eyes and replied a quick.

"No"

I looked at him surprised and replied.

"Really? She's here right now as you know so maybe I could call her over for a quick chat!"

"El don't!" He replied loudly as he put his hands infront of him in a defensive manner.
I looked at him before I smiled a pity smile and screamed.

"Cheryl! Get over here there's someone I would like you too talk with!" I looked over to the other side of the store where I saw Toni standing, she was looking over at us and I wondered how long she'd been there.

"Coming!" I heard the familliar voice of the fire queen herself as I soon saw her walking past the shelf Toni was standing by followed by two guys. Ethan and Jack, what were they doing with her?

"How may I help you El..." She said while smiling but stopped as she saw Christian.
When they made eyecontact I could see her look changing from confused to almost terrified. Was she scared of Christian? If she was then, why?

"Cheryl?" I asked confused as the quietness got to much for me to handle.

She didn't reply, she just looked at me with the same scared look before she ran out of the store followed by Toni screaming her name.

As they both ran out I stood shocked next to Christian looking back and forth from Jack and Ethan too Christian before I finally said.

"What did you do too her Christian?" Before he could reply I ran out the same way Cheryl and Toni had gone about 2 minutes earlier.

It took a while for me to find them but when I heard loud sobs from a street corner and saw Cheryl in Toni's arms I ran over too them.

"Cheryl! What happened?" I asked as she looked up at me with red eyes, her mascara was running down her cheeks mixed with her tears.

"Oh El!" She replied before hugging me. This makes me question a lot of things but I'm way too focused on getting to know what just happend.

"Cheryl look at me" I said calmly as I raised her head up towards mine.

"What happened in there?" I asked equally as calmly.

She looked at me before sniffing and looking over to Toni who said.

"It's ok ma Cherry, tell us"

Cheryl took a deep breath before she replied.

"You...You remember the night of Josie's back to school party last August?" She asked as she stuttered on the first words.

"Yes?" I replied quickly. I had told Sweet Pea about that night a couple days ago.

"Well after you left and Josie and Christian finished their...business I went with Christian to his house for an what he called "afterparty" which it really wasn't"

What had Cheryl done with Christian at his house? no one told me about any afterparty.

"We drank a couple of drinks but when I realized I was getting drunk I told him I wanted to go home but he said I couldn't"

I had realized  what was gonna come next and it scared me.

"He started to lead me to his bedroom and he kissed my neck and..."

She stopped and started to cry even heavier.

"Cheryl I..please tell us what he did!" Toni said getting more and more frustrated. She wasn't angry or irritated I could tell she was extremly nervous and worried.

"fine, he laid me on the bed and got on top. I told him to stop but soon my dress was off and so was his t-shirt. Before he could actually do anything Josie, Val and Mel came rushing in. They stopped him and dragged me out of there. When we came back to school we didn't let him hang out with us anymore so we recruited Archie to take his place which really pissed him off"

When she said this it made my hate against Christian grow even bigger and I could almost feel my blood boiling inside my veins. Disgusting was the only word I could think of.

"Don't worry Cheryl, I will make sure he regrets what he has done to us. I promise you that"
I slowly replied as I thightend my fist so hard I felt the blood run down my closed hand.

I'm sorry for the long wait but I try to update when I have the time! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment bye for now Love you all! Almost 13 k reads, can't believe it! Thank u so so so much guys!!!