Christian Lyer

As we drove into town voices of happy people could be heard, joyful shouts echoing over the northside. It made me excited but yet nervous. I didn't know who was gonna be there, was Veronica or Betty gonna be there? I knew Jughead and Toni would not be there, they were still tired and sore after the things we'd been through. Sweet Pea and I were too but we wanted to spend as much time together as we could. We loved eachother and nothing and no one was gonna get in the way of that. We pulled up at the full parking lot, I still had him in the back of my mind which I hated deeply. Couldn't he just leave me alone already, I didn't want anything to do with him, never ever again.

"You ok?" Sweet Pea suddenly asked as we walked together into the loud park.

"Yes of course" I replied and smiled grasping his hand even harder than before.

We kept walking and when we entered the park I was shocked. It was filled with people and there were lights in all possible colors everywhere. Music was playing and people were dancing, laughing and drinking, it was so magical. I felt like a princess on a ball with my price with me by my side. It was the most fantastic feeling.

"Do Mr Sweets wanna dance avec moi?" I asked and looked at Sweet Pea with a big smile on my face.

"Me dance? Never" He stated and chuckled.

"Well, tonight you're dancing darling" I said and pulled him with me towards the spot where people were already dancing,

"No, please Miss Elise I'm no dancer" He said as I kept pulling.

"Come on it'll be fun!" I said and stopped.

"El!" A familliar voice said and I spun around to meet the face of Josie McCoy.

"Josie?" I siad confused as I didn't understand why she was talking to me.

"You look so gorgeous!" She said and smiled.

"You too!" I replied a bit hestitant as I was still very confused by her appearance.

"Josie this is Sweet Pea, Sweet Pea this is Josie, a girl from school" I said as the silence started building up.

They shook hands and Josie looked at me once again.

"El could I borrow you for a quick second?" She suddenly asked.

"Can't I join?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Well, actually I don't see why not, come here you two love birds" She said and led us both away from the dance floor to a part of the park were people were sitting and drinking. She waked with us past a few people until she stopped by a table with one person sitting by it, he was smoking a cigarette, just like he used to. My fists clenched and my throat went dry as I couldn't say anything. I just looked at him, I was petrified.

"You remember Christian Lyer right?" Josie said and smiled while sitting down next to him.

I still didn't say anything I just looked at him, this obviously confused Sweet Pea.

"Who is this El?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Yeah who am I El?" He said while taking another breath from his cigarette and leaning forward.

"He's....he's.." I was speachless, how did he find me again or more like why? I had told him very clearly that I never wanted to see him again, not after what he did to me and my family.

"Don't you remeber me? I think you do sweetie" he said and smiled.

"El?" Sweet Pea said again this time a lot more irritated.

"He's my ex boyfriend" I finally said letting the last word slip out a lot more quietly.

"Thats right Ellie" Christian replied and laughed again.

No one exept him called me Ellie, it was disgusting hearing it again. Last time I heard it I was cold, oh so cold.

"El is he really?" Sweet Pea asked and touched my arm.

Christian didn't let me asnwer, as usual he spoke for me.

"I am, and who are you?" He said and stood up infront of Sweet Pea. Christian was now very close to me which made me panic, I hated his presence. It hurt me by only having him close to me.

"I'm her boyfriend" Sweet Pea said, he looked so powerful towering over Christian with at least 8 inches. I was proud of having Sweet Pea here. I saw how he intimidated Christian knowing that he didn't own me anymore. I wasn't his price, and I was never gonna be that again.

Thanks for reading! yes the face claim for Christian Lyer will be Timothée Chalamet, I think he'll be a good choice what do you guys think about it? Also I will not wright he or his in that special font when referring to Christian anymore it was j...

Thanks for reading! yes the face claim for Christian Lyer will be Timothée Chalamet, I think he'll be a good choice what do you guys think about it? Also I will not wright he or his in that special font when referring to Christian anymore it was just to show how special he is to El. He'll become a frequent caracter in the future so I find it inconvenient to keep doing it.