Unexpected Visitor

El's Pov:

When we finally arrived we walked around the building, Toni had heard from Betty that there was supposed to be a secret enterence somewhere.

"Are you sure there is one?" I asked her as we looked around the back of the big asylum.

"Yes, look!" She screamed as I saw a big door on the back wall.

We both pulled it making it open slowly.

"Let's get your man" Toni said and I nodded.

The tunnel was a long ladder leading up to a dark room. When we finally came out I saw there was one more ladder to go, before we climbed it Toni asked.

"Ok, when we get to the main building what happends then?"

"We search each and every damn room until we find him" I responded and looked at her seriously.

She nodded in response and we climbed up the last ladder. When we came up we looked around the empty corridor for a while before I said.

"Ok, let's split up we'll cover twice the ground"

"Ok, but be careful" She said and walked the other way. I kept going forward.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

I was crying now, not because of the movie but because of El. I missed her and not even knowing if she was ok made my heart shrink. I even imagined her saying my name.

"Sweet Pea" A quiet but still clear vocie, El's voice.

"Sweet Pea!" Again the same clear voice, it was scary how real it sounded. I looked at the door out of reflex and suddenly it flew open.

"Sweet Pea! Are you in here?" The siluette of a girl came in and stood infront of the screen.

I stood up and saw El, she was there, it wasn't my mind playing games this time. She was actually there and she looked beautiful.

"El?" I asked confused.

"We came to rescue you, we have the confessions!" She screamed and looked at me.

"You did?" I said and rushed out of my seat and ran towards her, she met me and grabbed my neck pulling me into a thight hug. I hugged her equally as thight. She was finally here.

El's Pov:

As fast as I could reach him I pulled him close to me. I felt his scent and I hugged him even tighter. My chest hurt but I didn't care, it had been to long. We realesed eachother and I grabbed his face. His wounds were long gone and he was finally the same old Sweet Pea that I knew and loved. We looked at eachother before I realized it had been to god damn long. I pulled him close and kissed his lips. We kissed hard and passionate, we both had been waiting for this we both needed this, we needed eachother.

Suddenly Toni came rushing in seeing us and stopping our kiss.

"Sweet Pea, El we have to go there are a bunch of nuns coming" We all ran out but had to turn around again, the nuns chased us in a quick pace. We ran and ran until we reached the ladders. When we came out to the forest again I closed the door and screamed.

"Let's go!" We ran back to Toni's bike and we somehow managed to fit all of us three on it. We drove away and left sisters of quiet mercy behind us, hopefully forever.

I met my dad and Jug by my house where Toni dropped us of. I hugged her and told her how much I loved her. When we came inside my dad and Jug hugged both me and Sweet Pea tight.

"Careful" I said and smiled.

"You can stay here tonight Sweet Pea" My dad said and I gave him a thanking smile.

"Thank you so much Mr Jones" Sweet Pea said and smiled garbbing my hand hard.

"FP, call me FP" My dad said and gave Sweet Pea and me a quick smile.

"I love you dad" I said before dragging Sweet Pea into my bedroom closing and locking the door behind us.

We didn't say much we laid down in my bed and kissed and cuddled. It eventually led to making out and making love. I loved him so deeply and when we were done we held eachoter tight finally realizing that we were once again togheter. Little did I know that an old enemy from the past was heading into Riverdale. A someone who had hurt me more than the bullet did.

Finally I've been waiting for them to save Sweet Pea, now they're toghter again like they should be. Will it last forever or will this person that El is talking about come and ruin it? Let's pray not but, everything is possible in Riverdale. New chapter soon.