Deep Kisses

El's Pov:

"Elise?" She replied confused by my sudden call.

"Mom guess what?" I said.

"What?" She replied.

"I am driving my bike to Toledo" I said in a happy tone expecting her to be happy.

"What?" She repeated.

"Yeah, I thought I'd come and see you and Jellybean for a while"

"No honey that's not gonna happen, I don't have room for you" She said, it made me confused I thought she missed me. We hadn't seen eachother for almost a year.

"I..I can crash on the couch" I replied in a disapointed tone.

"I'm sorry baby I just can't right now" She said as I felt my tears form in my eyes again.

"Yeah, uhum" I replied

"I'm so sorry but I think it's good for you and Jughead to stay with your dad, are you mad at me?" She asked.

"No, no I understand" I replied back as my voice started to break from the sadness that was coming up from inside me.

"I'll see you soon" She said.

"Look forget I said anything, ok?" I replied.

"Goodbye honey"

"Alright bye" I said quickly and slammed the phone against the wall. I banged the back of my head towards the glass cage I was standing in to stop my body from falling to the ground. I felt such strong sadness that I didn't know what to do. The tears where so warm that I felt like they bruned my skin. I wanted to scream and throw things around but I couldn't, I was paralized by the pain inside me.

I didn't want to go back to my dad's house so I decided to drive to Toni's trailer to see if she was awake or not.

When I arrived I was met by the siluette of Toni inside her kitchen. I went up to her door and knocked, she soon came and opened I could see she was very surprised by my appearance.

"El?, what are you doing here? It's like 1 am" She said and yawned.

"Can I come in?" I asked and she nodded quickly.

"What happened?" She asked as we both sat down on her couch. I took a deep breath and looked at her as the tears started to come up again.

"I did and said some things that can't be undone or unsaid" I began, Toni looked at me with a face of pity.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"My dad has had these different tests to see which one of me and Jughead are the better leader so when Jug told me the last test I couldn't take it anymore and I confronted my dad and it ended up with me leaving the Southside serpents" I said as Toni sat quiet and still not knowing what to say.

"You..You left the serpents?" She suddenly asked. I breathed out and replied.

"I did yes, but only in the moment I don't think I'm actually leaving the serpents"

"Where are you gonna stay? I mean if you don't want to stay with your dad and your mom...can't take you in! Where will you live?" She asked and looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"Sweet Pea perhaps" I said and she nodded.

" Well you can def stay here tonight" She said and smiled while grabbing my hand.

"That is very much appriciated" I said and smiled back.

She stood up and went over to her kitchen, she opened the fridge and showed me a bunch of different chocolate bars. It instantly put a smile on my face and I gasped before running over to her. She laughed and said.

"What do you say about us eating a bunch of these and talk shit all night?"

"YES YES YES!"I replied over and over again. We both laughed and our night started.

After a couple of chocolate bars and sodas our sugar levels were through the roof and everything made us laugh. Soon we came into the topic of Cheryl Bombshell Blossom.

"How is it going between you two?" I asked and sat up from the floor I was laying on. Toni sat up from the couch she was laying on next to me and smiled.

"Amazing, she kissed me" She said quietly while looking down at her fingers.

"What? She did WHAT? Omg yaas queen!" I screamed and laughed.

"I know I know, she's amazing and I really like her El" She said and laid back down on her sofa.

"But don't tell anyone" She said before I could reply. I put one hand on my chest and the other one in the air and said.

"I swear on my life" We both laughed again. Suddenly our laughs were cut by a loud knock on the door. I looked over at the clock on Toni's wall and it showed 3:27 Am. We both stood up and walked slowly towards the door.

I opened it and to my surprise I saw Sweet Pea standing there.

"Sweet Pea what are you doing here?" I asked but before I knew it he stepped inside and hugged me so thight I could barely breathe, he lift me up and was basically carrying me at this point. I could feel his leather jacket against the naked skin on my arms.

"Baby never ever do that to me again! Never ever!" He repeated as my confusion got even bigger.

"What? What did I do?" I said as he released me from his strong grip.

"Your dad called me an hour ago saying that you were missing, he asked if I'd seen you but when I said no I heard the panic in his voice so that's why I decided to see if you were here" He said and grabbed my head pulling me into another thight hug, he kissed my forhead and said.

" I love you so much I just got scared" I smiled and replied.

"I love you too" I then leaned towards him and he leaned down, our lips met halfway and we kissed hard and deep.

"I'm sorry for being such a cock block but we're not really alone here" Toni suddenly said as she pointed at something or someone behind Sweet Pea.

"What?" I said before I looked behind him just to see my dad, Jughead, Fangs and a bunch of other serpents looking extremely uncomfortable.

I'm sorry for not updating as much but as I said before school has started and I don't have equally as much time to wright. I try as much as I can so I really appriciate all of you for still waiting and reading. Love you all!