Crazy bitch

Veronica's Pov:

"Is this really a good idea V?" Betty asked as she paced through the room.

"Can you stop?!" I shouted at her, it was important for me to concentrate. Everything had to be perfectly planned for when El showed up tonight.

"But...but what if it doesn't work? What do we do then??" Betty asked now more impatient than before.

I slowly turned around and met her gaze.

"It.Will.Work." I said.

She looked at me untrusting.

"Trust me B" I added.

"Fine, But if..." She started.

"Great, now leave me alone" I replied before she could finish her sentence. I listened as her footsteps became more and more distant for every second that went by. I smiled as I grabbed the gun and held it tightly in my hand.

"This is for you Archiekins" I whispered to myself and a small smirk appeared on my face.

El's Pov:

I hesitantly left the hospital and drove off on my bike to Toni's trailer.

I knocked twice and soon I could hear her footsteps coming towards the door. She looked tired when she opened it.

"Hi" I said shortly.

"Hey, come in" She replied and motioned for me to follow her in.

When I saw Cheryl in the kitchen leaning on the sink my plan got even bigger. We were more people and with Cheryl's bow and arrow talent this could be the best plan I had ever managed to come up with.

She waved and smiled and so did I before I motioned for them both to sit down at the table with me. They soon did and I started to tell them what my plan was about, still having Sweet Pea in the back of my mind.

"Ok so, Veronica texted me telling me to meet her at her speakeasy at 10 Pm tonight, I was to come alone" I started and both their faces showed that they were interested in whatever I had to say.

"We go there together but you guys hide, Cheryl you have to bring your bow" I said and she nodded.

"Then I talk to Veronica, I get her to confess to trying to have Sweet Pea killed and of course, I record it secretly" They smiled and looked even more interested than before.

"What do we do if there's more people there?" Toni asked.

"There won't, Veronica might be batshit crazy but she doesn't brake a promise and she told me she'd be there alone with Betty" I replied and smiled.

They both looked at each other before putting one of their hands each on the table for me to grab.

I grabbed them and said.

"Let's end those bitches"

El's Pov, 9:55 Pm, outside Pop's diner.

I took a deep breath before I jumped off my bike and walked towards the entrance. The door was locked so I knocked a couple times before I saw Reggie Mantle from school come towards me. What was he doing here? I thought to myself.

He looked at me through the glass door before unlocking it and opening it for me. I didn't say anything I just pushed past him and went towards the door that I knew led down to the speakeasy.

When I walked down the stairs I imminently felt a shiver go down my spine. I stopped and looked around the room before I spotted Veronica sitting in a corner.

"Hey!" I shouted as I walked down the last steps. I stopped by the bar about 10 feet away from her.

"Veronica!!" I shouted again, now a bit louder.

She had her back against me so I couldn't see her face but when she stood up and turned around I froze.

"Hi Elise" She said in happy tone, the kind of tone only crazy people have before they're about to do something crazy. She smiled as she pointed the gun right at my head.

Thanks for reading yet another chapter I hope you enjoyed this one too! Let me know all your thoughts in the comments and please vote! Love you!