Ginger Lopez

I ate my sandwich and drank my cup of coffee. I then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I could soon hear an engine pull up outside our trailer so I grabbed my bag, said goodbye to my dad and ran out. I hugged Sweet Pea and jumped on his bike.

"Damn you look good" He said and smiled before sitting down on the bike and driving away to our school.

All eyes were focused on us when we arrived at the school. As fast as I jumped off his bike everyone and I mean everyone was staring us down. I hadn't really gotten a real answer when I asked why he and Toni transferred to Riverdale high mid term, he just said it ended up that way.

"Wow everyone really seems interested in us today" I jokingly said as we started to walk towards the school entry.

"Or they've just realized how good you look" Sweet Pea replied.

I looked up at him and he looked down smiling at me.

"Or they've realized how good you look" I said back and smiled.

"Yeah probably that" He replied and laughed, I did too.

He then grabbed my hand and we walked into the main building.

He was a gentleman the whole day, he opened the doors for me, he held my books and he pulled out the chair for me at lunch. He acted like a boyfriend and I even saw Archie looking sadly at us one time. Jughead, Betty, Ronnie and Toni didn't say anything about it but they looked at eachother with questioning looks when he did these "Boyfriend things". The rest of that week went the same, it was until Thursday last lesson, math the only lesson we had togheter that day. He had been acting as my boyfriend the whole day and it was now starting to feel real. I really thought we'd had a quiet agreement on that we were an official couple. Anyways as we walked hand in hand to the last lesson he said.

"Is it ok if I sit next to Ginger this lesson?" He asked.

Ginger? Ginger Lopez? I didn't know a lot about her, not more then that she was one of Cheryl's early followers, her and her friend Tina Patel was the first people to hang around Cheryl. They didn't do that a lot anymore though and I didn't see a lot of them now days. The only thing I knew about them was they're names and that they seemed really uninteresting.

"I mean sure" I replied not really sure how to react.

"Great thanks" He said.

"Didn't know you knew her" I said and looked at him.

"I don't really but I talked to her yesterday and she seemed really nice so I thought why not" He said as he kept looking forward.

I did not like where this was going. I mean we were a couple right? Right?

We arrived at the classroom and soon I saw Ginger waving Sweet Pea over to her table, she even pushed the chair out for him to sit down. He quickly dropped my hand and almost ran over to her. I didn't know who I was gonna sit with but when I saw Archie in the back I decided that it was better than sitting alone.

"Hi" I said as I sat down laying my bag down on the floor.

"Oh hey" He replied and looked up at me.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Ok" He replied.

We hadn't talked at all the past days and I needed to tell him that our date was off.

" So I have to tell you something" I said.

"You don't have to tell me our date isn't happening, I kinda knew that when I left you at lunch last Monday" he said an looked down on his hands.