Bulletproof

El's Pov:

As the bullet penetrated my skin I felt such a strong pain in my chest it took my breath away. I couldn't do other than to fall to the ground. I felt so tired and I told myself I was just gonna shut my eyes for a second or so. I wasn't gonna fall asleep. As my eyes shut I felt my whole body go numb I tried to reach my hand up but couldn't, I had lost all control over my limbs. I started to drift off and soon I saw a bright light, could it be Archie? Or Sweet Pea?.

Toni's Pov:

As fast as the shot echoed through the forest both me and Cheryl ran towards the sound. I felt that something was wrong, and I'm happy we decided to check it out.  I don't think I've ever run that fast, I ran faster and faster the closer we got to were we had heard the shot being fired. You know the feeling you get when you're in an airplane and it goes down for just a second, when your whole body and especially stomach just drops for a second. That was the exact feeling I got when I saw El laying there, exept it didn't go away. She was unconcious, probably from all the blood she'd lost. Her body looked so lifeless.

The scream Cheryl let out as she saw her didn't even bother me. My ears went numb and I couldn't hear anything exept a low white noise. I went up to El and opened her shirt to see the wound. Her whole upper body was now bloody, it looked like all the blood she had inside her small body had run out. Cheryl was just about to call an ambulance when two men ran up to us, they had special uniforms that indicated to them being paramedics.

They moved me away from her and carried her away to the ambulance. They asked multible times what had happened and even if I'd known I couldn't say anything. I was paralized, I couldn't believe what had happened. My best friend was shot. Who could have done this. That wasn't really a question. It could only be one person. Archie fucking Andrews.

Cheryl's Pov:

Seeing her laying there was incredibly horrible. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was shot, and dying on the ground infront of us. Who could've done such a gruesome act? I realized when I looked at Toni who was obviously in deep shock that she also realized who did this to El. Archie Andrews. The same guy who told me he made me do those things to El because he loved her, had now shot her. He was utterly bonkers.

The paramedics came before I could even dial 911. They took El away and drove her off in the ambulance where Toni and myself could come with. We arrived shortly to the hospital where she was rushed into the emerceny room. Toni called the hobo and his dad in other words Jughead and his and El's father FP. 

Jughead's Pov:

I was out cleaning my bike, it had gotten pretty dirty while riding in the woods when we saved El. Where was she? I knew she went to meet Sweet Pea at the local prison but she couldn't still be there. She left after school but school ended at 4 pm and the clock is 9 now. Suddenly my dad interrupted my thoughts.

"We gotta go she's hurt!" He screamed hysterically, I didn't undertsand what he meant. Who was hurt?

"Dad, what's going on?" I asked as I stood up and looked at him.

"El, she's at the hospital" He replied as he ran down to me.

"What?! Why!" I asked.

"She's been shot" He replied as I saw the fear in his eyes rise.

Going away for a week but I will update the story! Not everyday but as soon as I can. Thank you again for 1k reads, incredible. Please comment if you're still reading the story. I would love to bring in some new caracters so please comment. Who's your fave caracter in this story? I'm dying to know<3