I know who shot me...

El's Pov:

It couldn't be, it was impossible. He was.. he was gone. I hadn't seen Archie since I went to his house to get his confession about abusing Sweet Pea. Where did I go after I left his house? Did I leave his house alone or did he follow me? Wasn't it after I left his house that I got shot? Archie's siluette was coming closer and closer and just as he stopped infront of me panting like never before I realized it. Archie shot me. I remembered the exact moment I walked with Archie to the forest and I let my hand go down my pocket to press the record button on my phone. We walked and talked until we stopped and he got quiet so very quiet. Then he shot me, in my chest.

"Elise?" He said and touched my red cheek with his sweaty hand.

I didn't reply I just slapped his hand away from touching me. He pulled his hand back ashamed and smiled at me with an obviously fake smile.

"Sorry, I guess it's been a while since we saw eachother huh?" He said and chuckled.

"Yes it has" I slowly said without taking my eyes off him. I could tell it made him uncomfortable but I was just to scared to move. I was standing face to face with my shooter. Did he know that I knew or did he think that I didn't know? I prayed that it was the first option.

Suddenly he spoke which startled me a bit.

"Do you know what happened?" He asked.

I froze, happened when? the night he shot me or did he mean something else?

"Do I know what exactly?" I asked trying to sound confused but my fright was probably noticeable.

"Why I've been gone?" He asked again.

"No..." I quietly responded feeling my hands sweat even more now.

"Oh.. well I was...on vacation" he slowly but surely said. Something was off though, but what it was I could not understand.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

"Where is she?" I said quietly as I stared at my phone showing that she was 15 minutes late.
"Seriously!?" I said now a bit louder as I kicked the gravel underneath my feet.

"Sweet Pea?" A familliar voice behind me. As I spun around I saw the last person I wanted to see today, Christian Lyer.

"Christian" I replied as I nodded slightly towards him. He smiled and the thought of what he might have done to Cheryl came up in my head.

"I guess you're waiting for Ellie?" He said as he started to approach me slowly.

"Don't call her that, her name's El" I replied as I stood up straight.

He smiled and chuckled before he walked those last steps towards me. We were now face to face.

"Maybe, but she's Ellie to me snake boy"
He responded and laughed before walking away and into Pop's. I took a deep breath as my  temper started to boil.

"Sweet Pea" El's voice behind me, she sounded weird, desperate in a way.

"Hey, El? What's up? Why you late?" I asked as I turned around and met her face.

Before she said anything she started to cry, I didn't know why but I didn't care. My girlfriend was crying and I was gonna make her feel better.

"Hey babe? What happened?" I said as she ran up to me throwing herself in my arms.

"I...I..." She tried but all her words disappeared into her own cries.

"Breathe ok?" I siad calmly as I stroke my hand over her soft little head.

"I met someone on my way here" She suddenly said as her cries stopped for a moment.

"Who?" I asked quickly.

She looked up at me and said the name I had feared she would say.

"Archie"

I stared at her red, swollen eyes.

"And I realized something as I saw him"
She said just as quick as his name had escaped her mouth.

"Ok?" I said nervously.

"He shot me didn't he?" She replied with a tone of sadness but most of all, a tone of betrayal.

Sorry for the long wait guys! I have been very busy in school for a while and I probably will for a while longer but I will try to wright my last chapters soon be ready for what's coming next. It won't be pretty.