The Ghoulies Arrives

El's Pov:

"Ok El, tell me the thing he did that drove you to hating him so much as you do now" Sweet Pea said and looked at me worried.

I wasn't ready, not quite yet, he had to wait a little while longer before I said anything.

"Sorry babe, I can't, not yet" I said and touched his cheek gently.

"Why?" He asked annoyed.

"Cause I'm not ready" I replied and kissed his lips softly. He smiled and said ok before kissing me harder and deeper. I broke the kiss and smiled before saying.

"I gotta go home, my dad's still on his toes since the shooting"

"Understandable" he replied and gave me a small kiss. I smiled again and stood up from the couch.

"Are you gonna give me a ride home or do I have to walk the miles back?" I said as Sweet Pea stood up.
"Walk" He said and chuckled.

"Haha funny, let's go" I said and grabbed his hand leading him out of the cabin and onto his bike.

We drove home and he dropped me of by my trailer.

"You have no idea how greatful I am to finally be with you again, I love you so much El" he said before kissing me goodbye.

"I love you too" I replied and smiled before walking towards my door. I heard his bike drive off into the distance.

When I walked inside I found Jughead by the table, he was crying.

"Hey Jug, what happened?" I said as I slid down next to him.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

I didn't get a response at first but soon he said.

"He's out but that's not the thing" He looked up at me, his eyes were red, he'd been crying for a long time I could see it.

"Jug" I slowly said.

"Dad told me what the last and finale test would be" He said and sniffed.

"Well that's great! Tell me" I replied, why was he crying over the finale serpent leader test?

"We have to give up the person closest to us "
He said and looked up at me once again. I couldn't grasp what he had just told me. What did that have to do with being the serpent leader?

"And, we can't tell them why. The person who breaks first or contacts the person first is out" He added.

"He can't do this to us" I said and felt the tears run down my cheeks.

"I'll have to give up Betty and you'll have to give up.."

"Don't say his name" I said cutting Jughead's sentence. I needed to talk to dad about this. I had been to hell and back to get Sweet Pea. The trial for my shooter was in a week and I was supposed to handle that without Sweet Pea on my side? Was my dad insane?

"Where is dad?" I asked wiping away the tears.

"He's with Tall boy at the Whyte wyrm, but don't go there El, trust me you don't want to" He said.

Of course I wanted to, I needed to.

"Jug I have to go" I said but before I could turn to the door he grabbed my hand and said.

"They have your shoother there, and if you don't want to see him then I suggest you don't go" He said as I pulled my hand out if his grip.

What? Why did he have my shooter there? Were they holding him captive? Wasn't that the police's job? Fucking hell.

"Fine, I'll stay" I replied, I then rushed into my bedroom closing and locking the door behind me. I sat on the floor in my dress crying for minutes before I took a deep breath and stood up. I couldn't let this happen. Not again, I could not lose Sweet Pea over this. It was not worth it.

I climbed out my window, still in my dress then I ran. I ran out of the trailer park and towards the Whyte wyrm. When I was about half way there I saw a group of people coming towards me on the empty road I was on.

Fuck, I thought as they came closer and closer to me. I was in the middle of a forest trail, I had no choice but to face them and hope they didn't know me.

I heard their laughs and talking but I couldn't make out any voices, I probably don't know them I said over and over inside my head. After a minute or two we were almost infront of eachother when they became quiet.

"Isn't that Jones's kid?" I heard one of them say and my panic started raising. Who were they?

"It is" The guy in the middle said as he was now infront of me, they stopped and I couldn't pass them. They were a group of guys and I recognized one of them, the guy in the middle was Malachai, the leader of The Ghoulies.

So I'm bringing the Ghoulies back for a chapter or two! Pretty exciting we'll have to see what they do next. What do think they should or shouldn't do? I have a few ideas myself (; hehe