The Feeling of Forgivness

El's Pov:

I pulled up at Pop's with tears still drying on my cheeks. I went inside and saw Jug and dad by a booth. As I approached they stood up and they both hugged me thight. We then sat down.

"How is he?" Jughead asked.

"Not great" I replied as I looked down into my hands to not show my crying.

"What did he say?" My dad asked. I looked up and said.

"He didn't say anything dad, he's in a coma!" I replied.

"Coma? Jughead you didn't tell me..." dad said nervously.

"I didn't know!" Jughead replied equally as nervous.

"It's fine guys let's just talk about what you wanted to talk about dad" I said as they both started to argue.

"Yes of course so here's the deal guys, I've decided who I want to have as the serpent leader" My dad said. Both me and Jug looked at each other confused and nervous.

"Who?" I slowly asked as I grabbed Jughead's hand.

"You" Dad said and pointed at me. Before neither I or Jughead could reply my dad switched his finger and pointed at Jughead.

"And you" He said towards Jug.

"Dad?" We both said.

"I've decided to have you both become the leaders of the Southside Serpents and on Saturday you will both be crowned"

I smiled a small smile and so did Jughead before we both thanked dad.

"I have to leave, I promised to see Toni and tell her about how Sweet Pea's feeling" I said before standing up, waving and walking out.

I wasn't meeting up with Toni I just wanted to be alone. I took my bike and drove to the bridge between Greendale and Riverdale and sat down on the fence that was supposed to hinder people from falling off.

"It didn't stop him" I said to myself as I leaned my chin on the fence and Archie's face popped up in my head.

I started to cry and fell down onto my knees. Why can't I ever just have a good life? Why does everything always fall apart for me? I asked myself in my head.

"You alright ?" A familiar voice behind me.

I turned around just to meet the look of Christian's hazel green eyes.

"Oh hi" I said as I wiped the back of my hand over my cheeks.

I didn't have the energy to fight with him now I just wanted him to leave.

"Are you ok?" He asked again while approaching me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied as I tried to smile.

"Well what are you doing out here all alone?" He asked while shrugging.

"I'm thinking" I replied.

"About?" He asked

"My boyfriend he, he had an accident and he's in the hospital in a coma, I don't know if he'll make it" I said trying not to cry even more.

"Oh shit I' so sorry, well me, Jack and Ethan are going home later today so I went for a last walk here in Riverdale" Christian said as he smiled.

Was he gonna leave again? Not that I actually liked having him here this time but it was just so typical of him to leave without planning to say goodbye.

"Ok, see you" I replied as I crossed my arms.

"You know I have to tell you something" He said as he leaned on my bike.

"What?" I said. Ready to hear some shitty excuse to why he had always been an idiot.

"I have done some really shitty things too you El, and I am so sorry for all the pain I have caused you all I am asking before I go back to England is for you to forgive me"

"Really you want to be forgiven? You?" I said as I couldn't do other than chuckle.

"I know I don't deserve it but please I can't go another day knowing you hate me" He said.

"I do hate you and I always will. You made me want to die Christian" I almost screamed.

"I'm sorry Elise I am so so sorry I never meant for that to happen"

"But it did, it happened and it fucked me up!"

I screamed in his face.

"El please forgive me that's all I ask for" He practically begged me.

I thought about it for a while. Did he deserve my forgiveness. No he didn't but I have learnt one thing from all the horrid things that have happened to me through the past months. I hated to hate people. It was the worst feeling ever. Having such pain coming from people you used to like or even love. The only cure I had found for the feeling was to forgive. Not forget but forgive.

"Elise I'll do anything to have you forgive me" He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Fine, I forgive you" I slowly replied.

I approached him to give him a hug but he stopped me right infront of him.

"I don't like you either but please let's just end the hatred" I said.

"I don't think hugging is such a good idea" He replied.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I'm inlove with you Elise Grace Jones I always have been and I always will be, so if you hug me now, right after you forgive me I will never be able to let you go" He replied as I saw the tears stream down his face.

I didn't respond, I just couldn't. Suddenly he stood up scratched his head and wiped away his tears.

"Goodbye Elise" He said and started to walk away to the other side of the bridge. I knew this was it. He was gone forever now.

Thanks for reading. Christian is officially gone! Or is he??? Do you think El did right to forgive him or should she have stayed mad? Also I'm going on vacation tmrw so I won't be able to update more this week!