Dance with me

El's Pov:

We woke up later than usual, 11 am to be exact. We didn't mind waking up late though, it was Saturday anyway. We cuddled for a while before we decided a breakfast at Pop's would be a good idea.

We walked out of my room and said goodmorning to my dad and Jug. We then went out to my bike, driving away to Pop's. Sweet Pea drove us. I usually never let anyone drive my bike, I love it too much and if someone crashed it I would kill them, but this time was different. He was so eager to be able to drive again and I could see it in his eyes. We drove to Pop's and ate our breakfast. He ate quick and it worried me. I knew he hadn't eaten very well at the asylum, even if it had only been a week, he was very thin already.

"Hey" I said and touched his hand.

He looked up at me with food in his mouth, I couldn't help but smile.

"Slow down" I said and giggled while looking at him.

"Sorry" He replied, still having food in his mouth. I smiled again while shaking my head. He was just too cute.

We ate and when we fisnished I paid, he needed to be treated nice today. I wanted to give him something. I knew he hated the fact that I felt sorry for him but I couldn't help it. Last week and this week had been absolute hell for both him and I. We both needed time to breathe out and realize it was finally over. Toni had gotten a call from officer Keller who said that the confessions were proof enough and that my shooter was getting a trial in a few weeks. I was going to that trial to get justice and finally be face to face with my shooter.

We walked out to my bike and he said.

"Hey, I have a question" while grabbing my hips and turning my body towards his.

"What?" I asked and looked up at his handsome face.

"I happened to overhear a few girls talking inside" He started.

"And?" I said getting more and more impatient.

"They were talking about a special party held by Riverdale's leaders or whatever that was gonna take place in the public park tonight, everyone in town was invited" He said and smiled.

"Ok? And you mean what?" I asked playfully. I wanted to hear him ask me if I wanted to go with him.

"Ahh! You're so slow sometimes!" He said and looked at me.

"What!?" I exclaimed while smiling.

"Do you, Elise Grace Jones want to go with me to the dance tonight?" He asked and grabbed my waist pushing me closer to his body, I could feel his warm body pressed against mine, I felt so small next to him but when he held me I felt really safe.

I really didn't like hearing my full name but when he said it, it sounded so royal and gracious. I loved it when it came from my man's mouth. It hit me that he was in fact finally, my man.

"Yes, I would love to go to the dance with you tonight Sweet Pea" I said and kissed him. When we broke the kiss we smiled and he said.

"Thank god, I was kinda scared you'd say no"

"Why would I?" I asked confused.

"Cause, you know..." He started while turning red and looking away.

"I don't know" I said back and turned his face towards mine again.

"You're just so... so perfect and I'm this hobo from a broken family" He said and looked into my eyes.

Hearing him calling me perfect made me blush but hearing him say that he was from a broken family made me mad. I had an equal broken family, hell, I have a broken life. He didn't know my background at all, I didn't blame him for it. We had never talked about our past lives so he didn't know about mom and Jellybean or about.....him.

I didn't want him to find out about him since he was a part of my life that I had sworn on never talking about again. He didn't deserve my sadness or tears anymore. It was a long time ago now so why I was thinking about him was weird. I think all of the past events brought up old wounds.

"Sweet Pea" I said and grabbed his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I love you and you know that" He said and kissed my forhead.

"I love you too" I said a bit distant as he was on my mind. The thing with him was that once he comes to my mind which hadn't happened in like 6 months, he won't leave it. He stays until something happenes that can take my mind off him. I hope the dance can.

Next episode will have a new special and important caracter in it, who will cause pain and drama! Can't wait for you guys to read it! Comment and vote!