Lifeless

El's Pov:

The only thing I could feel was the ice cold snow between my toes. My feet were almost all numb by this point though and the feeling had gone from extreme pain to a small tingling in both my feet. I took a deep breath as I gazed upon the huge lake that reaveled itself infront of me. I took one step onto the ice, nothing. I took another one, still no sound of cracking. I took another step and another and another, until I was in the middle of Sweet water river. I looked down onto my now bleeding feet.

"I must have cut them on something" I said to myself.

I then switched my look onto the big rock I had in my left hand, my plan was to break the ice with it. I sat down on my knees and started banging the stone on the ice as hard as my weak self could. Nothing happened but I was determined. I was gonna get through. After a while I started hearing cracks but before I could hit one last time I was stopped by a voice screaming in pure terror for me to stop. I stood up and turned around just to be met by Jughead, Betty and Veronica by the shore.

Veronica's Pov, 20 minutes earlier:

"Let's just leave ok?" I tried as I noticed how bad it sounded.

"What? Leave? No why?" El replied with a concerend look.

I didn't really know what to say but I really wanted her to leave with me, she didn't deserve the shit Christian was doing to her.

"Can we just leave I'm not feeling like partying" I tried again.

"Where is Christian?" She asked, the panic started to rise within me now.

I didn't know what to say.

"Veronica, where is he?"

I knew it was pointless to try to hide this anymore, she deserved to know.

"I saw him with somone and I think we shou.." She interrupted me by saying.

"With who?" Her voice was filled with panic.

"With Joise McCoy" I said.

"Joise?" She asked, I knew she didn't expect that.

"By the bathroom" I let slip out.

She didn't reply she just ran out to the bathroom area and I knew it was too late. Not long after I saw how she came back but instead of coming into the ballroom she went out the door.

"Where's El going?" Betty asked as she and Jughead appeared behind me.

"I don't know but we need to go after her" I said as I staretd to walk towards the exit.

"Ok?" Jugehead replied as he and Betty followed me out into the night.

We drove in my car for a while until we came to a stop right before the forest.

"Are you sure she didn't just go home?" Betty asked.

"No" I replied as I pointed at the red shoes that were neatly place right infront of the path.

"Oh shit" Jughead said as he opened the door, he started to jog into the forest followed by me and Betty. I knew this was urgent.

"Elise?!" Jughead screamed as we fought our way through the snow filled ground.

We kept going until we came to the path right before Sweet water river.

"She's not here" Jughead added.

"Over there!" Betty shouted as she pointed towards the river. Far out I could see someone in a white dress, El.

"Oh my god she's over there.." Betty kept on.

"ELISE!!" Everyone screamed at the same time

"El stop, El what are you doing!" Jughead screamed behind me as we rushed down to the shore.

Before we hurried onto the ice I stopped Jughead and Betty behind me.

"The ice" I said.

"She's right, too much weight and we'll all go under" Jughead said.

"Elise!" Betty screamed.

"Elise please!" I shouted as the figure turned around. My eyes was met by Elise's pale face.

"Just come to the shore and we'll figure this out together ok?!" I screamed as calmly as I could.

Everything stood still for a while and it seemed like she was gonna come towards us but then she said.

"It's over" Then the ice suddenly broke underneath her feet and her body fell down into the ice cold water.

"Elise!" I screamed as I rushed out on the ice .

"Elise!" Jughead screamed.

"El!" Betty shouted.

The hole El had fallen into was empty and only the water could be seen.

"Spread out! Spread out!" Jughead screamed as we all fell down to out knees desperatly trying to find her.

I threw myself over the ice trying to see her when I finally did. She stopped right under me and I screamed to the others.

"Over here! She's over here!"

When we realized we couldn't stomp through the ice I did the first thing I could think about, I threw my fists against the ice. After a while, my now bloody and broken fists managed to crack up the ice and it opened. Jughead put his arms down and dragged El's lifeless body up.

"What do we do?" Betty asked as we realized that she wasn't breathing.

I didn't respond I just put my lips onto hers and breathed into her body. Suddenly she coughed up water and her eyes opened.

"Elise!" We all a screamed at the same time as we all realized we had saved her.

What did you guys think about me using the Cheryl "suicide" scene from season 1? I thought it was a cool idea and I like using real scenes in my book! Thanks for reading love y'all! Don't forget to vote and comment all of your thoughts you guys don't understand the happiness I feel when I get a comment haha.