La Forêt

El's Pov:

The ligth went black but soon came back, this time it was different though. Before it had been bright and taken over every little square of my field of view. This time the light seemed fake and plastic somehow. Not a real and natural light. I opened my eyes but the pain in my chest hit me so hard I couldn't keep them open. I felt tired again. I had woken up once so why wouldn't I wake up twice? I've already slept for a long time, so why not sleep a little bit more. I felt myself drift off into the same unnatural sleep I had been in before.

Toni's Pov:

We sat there for hours on end. The Wednesday I would never forget was now over and the clock had turned 12 am. I realized El wasn't gonna wake up yet. The nurses hadn't said anything more since FP flipped one of them off earlier. Veronica went home an hour ago or so and so did Cheryl. It was only me, Fangs, FP and Jug left. We hadn't eaten for many hours but none of us complained. Even if we were tired, hungry and so god damn mad we couldn't leave El alone in this cold hospital.

I had stopped crying a while ago but I cried for 3 hours before it stopped. I had gotten a call from Sweet Pea and I regreted telling him what had happened. He couldn't do anything and it was very unnecessary to worry him from where he was sitting. We needed to get him out of there. We needed the last confession from Archie. Hadn't I seen El's phone laying on the ground next to her when we found her?
Why didn't I take it? Had it been recording everything? If it had, we could prove that this was Archie's doing. It couldn't be anyone else. I was gonna go back and see if the phone was still there. If it wasn't, I was gonna pay our friend Archie Andrews a nice little visit.

I told them I had to go to school tomorrow so I needed to get home for some shut eye. That was a lie though, I was going back into that nightmare of a forest. When I arrived with my bike I was very hesitant to if this was a good idea. Maybe I should come back in the morning. The time was now 01:04 and I wasn't so determined anymore. I took all the bravery I had left in my empty body and went inside the forest. It took a while to figure out where we'd found her but when I saw an open space amongst the trees with spots of dry blood on the ground I knew this was it. I looked for 15 to 20 minutes but found absolutly nothing. Not a trace of anything. Well exept for the patches of blood here and there. The picture of El dying infront of me came back into my mind. I had to sit down. I was overwhelmed of imagery of her lifeless body on the ground, bleeding and dying. I didn't want anything more than to have her back into my life. Hearing her laugh and seeing her eyes lighten up as she smiled. God I miss her already.

The phone was nowhere to be found. It wasn't here anymore.

"Fucking Archie" I muttered to myself as I threw a stone on the ground. I screamed and started kicking the ground until I fell down again and started to cry. Why was this happening? Why here? I thought to myself while once again feeling the warm tears running down my cheeks, watering the bloody mess beneath me.

Archie's Pov:

Before going home I remebered her recording the conversation leading up to her being shot. I had to get her phone until someone else finds it and exposes me. I went back and saw Her lifeless and probably dead body being rushed into an ambulance followed by serpent girl and Cheryl. As they drove off I crept towards the scene, I soon saw the phone and grabbed it. I ran back home and my sleepless night began. Tomorrow I was gonna find my way into her phone and delete the proof, forever.  

Yet another chapter, lovely isn't it? This story is taking a dark turn. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Wouldn't it be such a surprise if El died? I can't say more than that everything is possible in Riverdale.
*Insert Madelaine winking*