Lace underwear

After me and Sweet Pea had decided to go to the dance together later that evening I dropped him off by the school where his bike had been since Monday this week. We drove together to my house where we kissed goodbye. He left and promised to pick me up by 8 later. I went inside and talked to Jug, my dad was apperantly out with some serpents.

"El we gotta talk about the whole serpent leader thing" He said as I opened the fridge to get some juice. I hadn't thought about it for a while, with everything going on we hadn't had time for it but it was soon summer and I knew my dad wanted the leader to be chosen before fall came.

"I know" I replied and swollowed hard. The juice tasted weird probably because of my nervousness.

"I love you and I know that you're strong but I've seen what people can do to you and you have a hard time getting over things" He said and looked at me.

I knew what he meant and it made me mad. After what he did to me how could Jug say I "have a hard time getting over shit" No one would get over what he did easily.

"Jughead I know what you mean but please you kow it isn't fair going there" I replied defensivly.

"El, come on. You know you can't handle the stress of being the serpent leader" He said and stood up from his computer that he had infront of him on the kitchen table.

"The fuck did you just say?" I replied shocked by his statement. He looked at me and walked closer to me. I had "got over" things like being bullied, assaulted, shot and...other things. He did not have the right to tell me that I couldn't get over things.

"You listen to me Jughead Jones, I will win the spot as the leader, you know why?" I asked.

"Please tell me cause I hardly believe you dear" He replied and crossed his arm raising one eyebrow. This made me so angry almost furious. I wanted to grab his computer and whack him over his head with it.

"Cause I'm a bad fucking bitch who can and will rip you to pieces, that's why" I said and flashed a smirk before leaving him alone in the kitchen.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

I had spent the whole day getting ready for the date, I was taking her to a proper dance and I needed to look good and sophisticated. I knew she was gonna look really good and I wanted to have people think we looked like a real couple, because we finally were. No one was gonna get in  the way of that. In the end I chose normal black jeans and a black t-shirt. I didn't wear my serpent jacket though I wanted tonight to be a good night without judgemeant from other people in town. I wanted this for El she deserved a happy and perfect night, I was gonna do everything for it to be just the way I want it to be. When the time was 7:45 I walked out to my bike and drove away to her trailer. It was about 10 minutes away so I was soon there. I was nervous, I didn't quite know why but I guessed I was just scared of her thinking I looked bad. Hopefully she didn't.

El's Pov:
I heard Sweet Pea's bike pull up and my nervousness was now higher than ever. I was scared, what if he didn't like my dress. It was newly bought. It was a real princess dress and I thought it fitted the nights event perfect. It was a red long dress that was open by the chest but ended with a big skirt. It was really beautiful and when I saw it in the store I knew I needed it.

 I looked in the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath and opening the front door

I looked in the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath and opening the front door. He stood by his bike resting his weight against the bike, he had his arms crossed but when he saw me he dropped his arms down and a big smile apeard on his face, he then bit his lower lip and laughed a bit.

"What?" I said as I walked down the stairs towards him

"Nothing, you just look very lovely this evening Miss Jones" He replied and grabbed my waist pulling me close in the way only he could do. I smiled and touched his cheek.

"You don't look too bad yourself Mr. Sweets" I said and bit my lower lip.

"Mr. Sweets?" He said and chuckled while looking at me questioning.

"Shut up and drive" I said and winked as I sat down on the back of his bike pulling my dress up a bit showing some of my thigh high lace socks I had tied together with my lace underwear. I loved teasing him, I saw how it drove him wild and it made me feel like I was in charge. I knew how overprotective he was over me so when I did things like this he got so jealous but still so happy because he knew I was his girl. Only his.

Haha the new caracter isn't coming until the NEXT episode but I promise he'll be there. Vote and comment if you like the book and or chapter, love you all!