Back on track

Sweet Pea's Pov:

When El opened the door I felt so relieved. I'd been so scared that she'd done something stupid but when I saw her next to Toni my puls went back to it's normal speed. After I'd hugged her for a good minute I realized that she had spotted the rest of the people behind me. I had gotten the call from FP and when I said that El wasn't at my place he wanted me to come look for her with him which I of course did. We had picked up Fangs and Tall boy and some of Tall boy's serpent followers, it was almost like he was the leader of a smaller gang inside the southside serpent gang. Some serpents followed him more than they followed FP the actual serpent leader, at least for now.

"I brought backup" I jokingly said as El looked at the serpents behind me and then back at me.

"Why?" She asked with a low tone.

"Oh cause I.." I stuttered because I didn't really bring them they kinda brought me.

"Well you shouldn't have I don't want to see FP at the moment" She said, the words didn't hit me at first but when I realized what she had said it really confused me.

"El, come on" FP suddenly said as he pushed passed me in the doorway making me step down to the stairway again.

"No dad I can't right now" She replied in a mad tone.

"I'm sorry honey ok? I'm so sorry I know I shouldn't have taken out my pain on you two" FP suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" El asked and crossed her arms.

"I've been miserable since Jellybean and mom left I miss them so much that all the sadness and pain I've felt has built up inside of me and I've been releasing it onto you and Jug" FP replied in a shaken voice.

I looked back at Jughead who was standing at the front of the crowd with his fist clenched, I could see that he was tensing his jaw too.

FP walked up to El and grabbed her shoulders they were both almost crying now.

"Elise listen to me" He started but El didn't reply. I stepped back and watched, so did the rest.

"I'm gonna do what you want and get my act together" FP said as he looked into El's red eyes.

She just looked at him biting her lower lip to keep her from bursting out in tears.

"I'm gonna get your mom and Jellybean home so we're all under the same roof, I promise" He kept going as El's lip shook more and more from the sadness she was filled with.

"I just need a little time to do that" He said and El looked away as he quickly added.

"Not a lot, a month two at the most"

She looked back at him.

"Hey" He said as he grabbed her face.

"Then we'll be back on track, all right?" He added before asking.

"You uh... you believe that don't you?"

She looked down then back up as she took a deep breath before saying.

"Yeah, I believe you dad"

He smiled and bumped his forhead against hers making them rest on eachother. She then hugged him as I saw a single tear run down her cheek.

"I'm sorry El" He said as they kept hugging. After a while she released him from her grip and smiled.

"I'm sorry too dad, I didn't mean to say those hurtful things about the serpents to you it's not your fault" She said.

"It's ok I knew you didn't mean it" He replied and smiled before patting her shoulder and walking out again.

"You coming home tomorrow?" He asked right before he was gonna pass me in the stairway up to Toni's door.

"Yes dad" She replied and smiled.

"Good" He said as he smiled again before telling the serpents including Fangs and Tall boy to follow him. They soon disappeard and I was left with El and Toni.

El's Pov:

After that conversation with my dad everything felt much easier and I secretly thanked my mom for not wanting me to come. I looked over at Sweet Pea who slowly started to walk back up the stairs again. He walked inside and grabbed ny waist like he always did pulling me close into his chest. We didn't say anything we just looked at eachother.

"Ok guys, not be that person but I'm so third-wheeling right now" Toni said interrupting our moment. I looked over at her and smiled before turning back to Sweet Pea and grabbing his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Come on" Toni said with a chuckle as I pushed my lips onto Sweet Pea's.

We soon released and I smiled so did he.

"Well I guess I should go now" He soon said and stretched his arms out.

I nodded quickly and we looked at eachother again. It was quiet for a while before Toni said with a smile.

"Ok El, I know you love me and all but you would be such an idiot if you didn't go with him right now"

I giggled and replied.

"Thank you Toni" before I grabbed my backpack which was still laying on the floor next to the door and grabbed Sweet Pea's hand leading him out of the trailer and down to his bike. I was not going to fulfill the final test.

Finally some Sweet Pea Povs! What did you guys think of it? I thought this was a sweet but still sad chapter. I liked it quite a lot actually! Vote and comment I love you all! Also OMG 10K CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! Would you guys like it if I did something special to celebrate 10k readers? Please comment if you have any ideas on what I could do! I'm up for all ideas!