Losing a loved one

Toni's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes but was met by the same darkness I had seen with my eyes closed. The room I was in was as dark as coal. I was sitting on the cold floor and my backpack was gone. I could not see anything. I had some sort of towel tied over my mouth and around the pillar I was leaned against. My hands were also tied behind my back. My bleeding arm was hurting so bad but I couldn't do anything. I tried screaming but nothing exept a low muffled sound came out. I tried kicking but it didn't lead anywhere. I was trapped. Where was I? Was I still in Archie's house? Had he been the one who put me here? Where was Jughead? Shit what had he done to him? I needed to get away from here and get El's phone, quick. As those thoughts came to my mind a door opened infront of me and I was blinded by a strong bright light. My eyes shut out of reflex, I heard footsteps coming towards me and someone draging a metal something along the floor as they came closer and closer to me. The siluette soon became clear. It was Archie.

"Toni" He said and walked up to me ripping the towel away from my mouth.
"Archie what have you done?" I asked as the madness filled me up once again.
"Me? Nothing, you however have been a very bad girl" he slowly said as he raised the metal thing, a sledgehammer up against his shoulder.
"What do you mean?" I asked as I tried to get lose from the rope around my wrists.
"I thought you knew better than do interrupt someone's buissness Toni" He slowly replied as he looked at the sledgehammer.
"You attacked Jughead!" I said defensivly.
"What were you even doing outside my house in the first place?" He asked and looked at me.
"I..we" I couldn't say more, I didn't know what to say.

I had completely lost all my words, the whole situation was so absurd. Archie had dragged me and tied me up in his house.
"Where is Jug?" I asked as the panic turned into madness.
"If you don't shut up I'll never tell you" He replied and grabbed my chin liftning my face up close to his.
I spit in his face and he laughed.
"You serpents, you're so so stupid" He said and walked out and once again left me alone in the dark celler.

Fangs's Pov:

When I saw Jughead getting beat and Toni run inside I panicked. I ran towards the door and knocked frantically. No answer. When I saw Archie dragging Jughead's lifeless body upstairs soon followed by Toni I got so scared I kept knocking even though I should have done something else. This wasn't supposed to go this far. We were only going to get the confessions and leave. We didn't know Archie was insane. I can't call Sweet Pea for obvious reasons and FP is already so worried about El I don't want to worry him even more. First his daughter gets shot then his son gets beaten.

I decided there was only one way to go. I would have to call him. What else could I do? Nothing. I pulled up my phone and dialed his number.

After a couple of rings he answered.
"Hello?" He said tired.
"I need your help, meet me at Pop's in 10 minutes, hurry!" I replied and felt my hands go sweaty.
"Ugh, fine" He said.
"Thank you Tall boy" I said and hung up.

Jughead's Pov:

I saw Toni getting dragged out the room and I realized I was to weak to do anything. How could Archie do this do us? We used to be friends. What is Veronica and Betty gonna say? Or El. If she surrvives that is. I miss her so much and even if we fight I love her so dearly. I wish I told her that more often. She deserves to hear it more. The competition for the place as the serpent leader has really torn our already broken family apart. I know how sad she was after mom and Jellybean left. She was depressed for months on end. Her cries were heard threw the whole house and it broke me one piece at a time, and after she..did what she did I've been so scared of losing her, now more than ever. Since that night the fear has grown and now I might lose her forever.

Another chapter babes! New chapter as always coming soon! Don't forget to comment and vote love you all and thanks for all the support<3
3k reads OMG!!