Confession 3: Cheryl Blossom Pt 1

(I will use real Choni scenes in this chapter)

Toni's Pov:

Her deep chocolate brown eyes looking around the room as she enters it, her long auburn red hair swaying along her back as she walks over to her chair. The way her lips curl up when she smiles and laughs at Josie's jokes. She was the literal embodiment of perfection and I was the opposite. She hated me for being who I was, to her I was with her own words "Southside trash".

She'd liked me before I told her I was from the southside and I wonder how it would have been if she didn't know. Something told me she didn't like Archie as much as El told me she did. To me it looked a lot like she had her eyes out for another singer. It didn't matter though I had to somehow lure Cheryl into wanting to tell me the truth. I don't know how I would do it though. It was until I heard Cheryl say.

"Can't be home tonight my mom has guests" She told Josie sluring a bit on the words guests.

"Too bad, well I can't hang out tonight I'm seeing Reggie" Josie replied and smiled.

"Oh.. ok" Cheryl answered and looked disapointed.

"I know what you could do tonight!" Josie suddenly said and looked at Cheryl.

"Really? What!" She exclaimed back.

"Love, Simon is playing at the cinema tonight, you should totally see it" Josie said and Cheryl looked at her stunned by her statement.

"We'll see" Cheryl replied and I could see she was nervous.

An idea came to my mind, I'd ask Fangs if he'd come with me to the movies and then I'll just run into Cheryl , that way I could talk to her. The only problem was if she'd even show up.

8.30 PM

"What do you mean you can't come?" I asked into the phone.

"Sorry Toni but getting that confession wasn't easy and I'm tired as hell" Fangs replied and yawned loudly.

"Fine but if this goes to shit it's your fault" I said back and hung up before he could reply.

"Fuck" I said to myself as I put the phone back into my pocket. I looked around the room filled with couples and sad loners going to the movies alone, like myself and hopefully Cheryl too. As I was about to enter the movie room I looked over to the bar and saw a familliar back with red hair hanging on it. Cheryl.

I walked over and saw she was drinking a cherry coke.

"Let me guess some cherry cola for Cheryl Bombshell" I said as I walked up to her and crossed my arms. She turned her head towards me in an annoyed way and said.

"My god, what do you want? And why do you keep stalking me?" She looked at me with a questioning look.

"I'm not, I came to see this movie with Fangs and he bailed on me" I replied and she looked at me with an embarrassed look.

"Are you ok?" I asked when I saw her face turning red.

She sighed and replied.

"I'm alone at the movies, and I'm trying to stay away from my mother who has turned our house into her sexual playpen" She pushed her lips togheter and I gave her a surprised look.

We were quiet for a while just looking at eachother when she added.

"So no , I am really not" She then gave me a small smile.

She hasn't screamed and or thrown something at me yet so it's going good. I realized the open shot I had after what she just said so I decided to ask a question that could only go two ways. One, she screamed at me or two, she said yes. It was worth the try.

"Well, I was gonna go grab a seat alone unless you want some company" I said as I saw her lips start to curl up into another small smile.

"But, no pressure" I added and squinted my eyes togheter a bit.

The only response I got was a nod and she then grabbed her cherry coke and took a sip. We walked in togheter and watched the movie. I really liked Cheryl and even if she'd seem like a heartless bitch the other days she seemed like a nice and cool girl now. I felt so awful about what I was doing. I hadn't actually come here to go with Fangs, I mean I had but the real reason was to meet Cheryl so I could lure her into my trap, or should I say El's trap. This wasn't my idea so when Cheryl and the others finds out I won't let El put any blame on anyone except herself. This was her idea so everything that happenes is on her. Only her.

After the movie I didn't have to do anything to lure Cheryl with me. She asked me if I'd wanna go to Pop's with her which was a great idea. I thought about Cheryl touching my hand multible times while we were watching the movie. I didn't mind it. She was so gorgeous and I wouldn't have anything against being with her. I don't think she wanted me though. She wasn't even gay or bi, or was she?

We rode my bike to Pop's and I couldn't believe she actually got up and sat down on it. Even less could I believe the fact that she'd without me even telling her to, thrown her arms around my waist and leaned her head against my back. It gave me butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't stop smiling the whole way there.

We went inside and ordered two milkshakes, one chocolate for me and one strawberry for her. We sat down in the bar and sat quiet for a while. I didn't think about the plan anymore, at this point I cared about her and wanted to help her through whatever she was going through. If she wanted to tell me the truth I had my phone ready to record, but if she didn't I was ok with it. Of course knowing what she'd done to El and that she'd accused Sweet Pea made me feel a little bit less empathetic for her but I knew she didn't have an easy and amazing life. I was so surpised about how much the movie we'd seen seemed to mean to Cheryl. She seemed so touched by it. I even saw her cry at one point.

"Now you might think you've mastered the art of silent tears but I saw you crying during that movie Cheryl" I said and she looked up at me.

She smiled.

"I never cry in movies, real life's tragic enough" She replied. I smiled back.

Her smile suddenly disapeared and she said.

"But when Simon's mom said he used to be such a carefree kid growing up and then at a certain point he stopped being that happy kid cause he was hiding his secret"

What was she saying?

"Cheryl" was the only thing I could reply. She didn't even look at me she just kept talking.

"Everyone thinks I'm this loveless monster, but it isn't true. I loved someone, who loved me. My mother destroyed it."

I knew she'd had a brother who she was close with before, but he was dead.

"You mean your brother Jason? I heard how close you guys were" I said.

"No, not JJ, her name was... Heather"

I looked at Cheryl and she was now crying. I felt horrible.

"She was my best friend in Junior high, she used to sleep over every weekend. Until one night, my mother caught us in the same bed, she said I was.. Deviant"

I was speecheless but I knew I had to say something.

"Cheryl I am so sorry, but you have to know your mother's wrong. You're not loveless, you're not deviant ok?" I said and grabbed her hand. She looked up at me and I expected her to scream but she didn't. She just looked at me.

"You're sensational" I finished off. We then sat quiet togheter for a couple minutes. Just looking into eachoters eyes.

So I realized I wanted to have Choni be a thing in my story. I will do another part where the confession comes in. I loved using real dialogs from the series in this chapter and I wanna know your thoughts on it. Comment all of your thoughts and I will respond! Do you think I should use more dialogs? Bye.