Saving a life

I heard the door close shut and I knew no one was waiting for me to come inside.

I felt horrible, I felt worthless and I hated my dad and Jughead, they were so stupid and blind to the obvious sexism in the serpent community. Jughead was one thing, he's a stupid teenager but my dad. My dad's a grown man and seeing how he was dealing with this was sickening, he blamed the victim. Such a fucking gentleman.

I was gonna leave but I decided not to. I wanted to show them I could handle a situation like this and that I was in fact, strong as fuck.

I pushed my whole body against the door and it slowly slid open. As fast as I put one foot in the building I was hit with a horrible stank. It smelled like dead animals and drugs, Jingle Jangle probably. I could hear talking further inside so I took a deep breath and started to walk inside whilst trying not to gag from the smell. I was soon met with a corner and I decided to peek before I kept going. I saw five men standing infront of my dad and the rest of the serpents. I could see a girl in the middle. The girl, Toni, had her hands tied behind the back of the chair she was sitting on and she had fabric inside her mouth. She was filled with panic. The silence was deafening and I realized they had to do something soon.

"It's simple FP, just give us the money and we'll give you the girl" One of the men said and smiled.

"We're not gonna give you shit" My dad answered.

"Well then you're not getting you serpent slut back" Another guy said.

"Don't call her that you drug abusing piece of shit" Sweet Pea said clenching his fists the same way he had done before. He was so sexy when he was mad.

"And what are you gonna do about it snake boy?" The same guy who had called Toni a slut asked and smiled showing his rotten teeth.

"Oh if you're not careful I'm gonna show you" Sweet Pea replied.

"HAHA really??" The same man said and laughed a horrible laugh. His friends did too.

"Be careful Malachai" My dad responded.

"Oh FP I'm not scared of you or your serpents" The man who I now knew was named Malachai said and scratched his face.

I realized what I had to do, none of them had weapons and I knew they wouldn't get Toni back by talking. I remembered this app I downloaded to my phone a couple weeks ago. The idea was to prank Jughead that there was a shooting going on and he would shit his pants and scream. Hillarious I know. Anyways the app was bascially gun sounds, and boy did they sound real. I opened the app and choose a random gun. I then put my phone on full sound and pushed the button releasing three loud shots.

I could here gasps and I knew this was working.

"Fuck off FP did you serioulsy bring guns?"

My dad looked back and we got eyecontact, I held my phone up to show him and he understood what I was doing.

"Yes I did, now give me the girl" He said and crossed his arms with a small smirk on his face.

"You're gonna regret this" Malachai replied and pushed Toni's chair towards my dad.

He then ran towards another exit and so did the rest of his gang.

They untied her and they all had a big group hug. My dad didn't even acknowledge my existens and the fact that I actually just saved this random girl's life.

"Um thank me" I said as I walked past the corner showing everyone the app.

"Thank you so much!" Toni said and gave me a hug. She was so beautiful. I understood I would never be able to compete with her. She was way to pretty.

"I'm Toni" She said as she released me form her hug.

"El" I replied and forced a smile.

"Let's go guys" My dad said and everyone started to walk back outside.

When we came back out I took another deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Who do I get to ride with?" Toni suddenly asked.

I opened my eyes and I looked at Sweet Pea who looked back at me.

"I'll take you" He said still looking at me.

"Thanks Sweetie" She said as she sat down on his bike, she put his helmet on and slid her arms around his waist the exact same way I had done just an hour or so earlier. It made my blood boil and I wanted to scream at her to get off my man's bike, but at the same time I knew that I couldn't. I was just some random girl he had met two days ago at some stupid party, we made out once and that was that. He wanted her, a girl he had probably known his entire life. It made sense.

They drove off and so did Fangs and the man who had been screaming the sexist comments at the meeting. It left me, my dad and Jughead alone outside the building.

"Jughead take your sister home, I have some errands I have to deal with" My dad said and put his helmet on, soon he was also gone.

"Jump on" Jughead said and handed me the helmet. I put it on but instead of holding his waist I held the back of the bike instead. I was so mad at him, I did not wanna touch him the same way I had touched Sweet Pea. We drove back home and we parked outside the trailer.

I took his helmet off and started walking up the stairs to the door when he said.

"We need to talk"

I turned around.

"Yes, you need to apologize for being such an assshole at the meeting" I said.

"You're right I'm sorry I love you ok?" He said and tried to smile.

"I get it you wanna win, but so do I and I deserve an equal chance of winning like you" I replied.

"Yes you do and from now on I'm gonna do everything I can to make this a fair game" He responed.

"Good" I said shortly whils kicking some rocks off the stairs.

"Friends?" He said and opened his arms up for me to hug him.

"Siblings" I said and I couldn't help but smile. I walked down again and we hugged.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to Jug" I heard a girl's voice say.

I turned to my right and I saw Betty standing there.

"Betty? What are you doing here?" Jug asked and looked at her then back at me.

"I wanna talk" She said and looked at me.

"In private" She added.

"I get it I'll take my bike and go into town for an hour or so" I said and winked at Jughead.

I went inside, grabbed my helmet and wallet, I then walked out, hugged Jughead and said goodbye to Betty. I then started my trip over to the northside and into town.

That was so mean! I did not like Sweet Pea in this chapter grrrr!! Haha anyways new chapter soon! <3