Spring nights and Cherry lips

Toni's Pov:

El and Sweet Pea were going to the party tonight, I wanted to do so too but I don't have anyone to go with I thought to myself as I was finishing my makeup. I could ask her but what if she says no? I thought again as Cheryl popped into my mind.

A knock came from my door.

"Toni?" A voice from outside said, it was a girl's voice.

"Hello?" I said as I opened the door. When I saw Cheryl standing there in a red long dress with her hair in a high ponytail my jaw dropped. She looked perfect.

"Oh, hi" I said as she smiled.

"Hey" She replied and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked excited but still confused.

"I thought we could go to the party together" She said and looked at me with a scared expression. She was nervous I could see it.

"Really? I'd love to!" I exclaimed and hugged her tight.

She was obviously chocked by my response but she hugged me back and I said.

"I can't go like this!"

She looked at my clothes and smiled.

"You look truly amazing too me" She said and bit her lower lip.

"Really? I said and blushed.

I was wearing my black croptop, my favorite red skirt and dotted thights. I had braded one part of my hair because I was experimenting with my newly colored pink hair. She had the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen on. Red, with an open back and a choker thing that went from her breasts and up around her neck. Her hair was swaying across her back.

"We should go, we don't wanna miss Josie's act" She said and smiled grabbing my hand and walking me over to the car she had borrowed

The night went on and everything was perfect, I wanted to find El but I couldn't. I asked Josie who told me she'd talked to her earlier but that Sweet Pea and El left a while ago.

I asked her if she knew why but she just said that she didn't know. Something in her vocie made it sound like she wasn't telling the whole truth though.

A couple hours went by and me and Cheryl had the time of our lives. We laughed and danced while singing along to the band of old men who were there. We drank some sodas and laughed some more. When the party was closing down we decided to leave. She drove to my house and we both got out.

"So, I had really fun" She said and grabbed both my hands in hers.

"Me too! I'm so happy you dragged me out there tonight" I replied and squeezed her hands a bit.

We looked at eachother for a while and didn't say anything. The quietness was nice and it made out moment better some how. The night was a perfectly warm spring evening.

Suddenly she stepped closer and looked down at me.

"I.. I really like you Toni" She said and smiled.

"I like you too Cheryl" I replied but I couldn't look into her perfect eyes.

She leaned down and I grabbed her neck pulling her face in only inches away from mine. When our lips collided I smiled. I think she realized this since she giggled as I did. We kissed hard and passionanetly for a while and when we released eachother we both smiled and giggled.

"That was..." I started.

"Intensely amazing" Cheryl filled in.

We kissed again and didn't stop until Cheryl said.

"I sadly have to go, mother is gonna kill me if I'm late" She looked at me with an "I'm so sorrry" look but I just smiled.

"It's fine, I'll call you tomorrow ok?" I said and touched her cheek.

She nodded and gave me a small peck on my lips before rushing into her car and driving off. She waved before disappearing into the dark night. I stood and watched her drive away and I couldn't help but cry. I wasn't sad I was just so happy. I had a hard time getting over El but now with Cheryl I think I finally can. There was something about this girl that I liked so much, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Perhaps her cherry lips?

Thoughts? I liked a bit of choni, we all need that. I'm sorry for no Sweet Pea action since most of you are probably here for that but there will of course be more soon. I won't  be releasing chapters as often as I usually do because school is starting soon. I'll update as much as I can though! Love you all