Under Arrest

Her lips against mine felt better then any guy I'd ever kissed. They were softer and more plump she was a gentle kisser and knew exactly what to do, but it didn' feel right. I didn't feel the same way about her that she felt about me. How much I wanted it to feel special and perfect wouldn't change the fact that it didn't. I loved her but not in the same way that I loved Sweet Pea. I swore if I could change that I would. She if anyone deserved love, but I wasn't the one to give her that kind of love. I knew that she knew that too and she soon pulled away.

"I'm sorry" She said and looked at me with an embarrassed look on her face.

I smiled and touched her cheek.

"I love you too Toni but"

"You love him more" She said finishing my sentence.

"It's ok" She added as she hugged me one more time before saying goodbye and driving away.

I went to bed early that night but I didn't fall asleep until the late hours.

When dad and Jughead came home they told me he had managed the fourth test and we had to have even more tasks to see who was gonna win. It made me sad I really wanted this to be over. I had fucked up my private life for a title that really didn't mean much. I loved Sweet Pea and I wanted him to be mine again. Knowing that he would probably never forgive me was heartbreaking and I felt deafeted knowing it was too late to say I'm sorry.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

When I came home that night I immediatly started to cry like a fucking pussy.

How could I be such a fucking idiot? Why did I say such things to her? I knew I loved her and that I wanted her but I knew she would never forgive me and that it was too late to say I'm sorry.

She was way out of my league and I didn't deserve her at all. I had called her... Things I regreted and I wanted her to understand that I just want to protect her. Not hurt her.  I wanted her to be mine again.

Monday morning.

I parked my bike just next to hers, I needed a reason to talk to her but I was probably gonna fuck that up too. When I came inside I went to get my books. As I closed my locker I turned my head and looked over to her locker. I saw her standing there alone and when she turned around facing me I just looked away and walked off. Why didn't I at least smile at her? had she smiled and I ignored her? Fuck what if she had.

The first lesson went normal and so did the second and third. At lunch I sat alone by a table and I from time to time glanced over to the table that she, Jug, Betty, Veronica and Toni were sharing. I wanted to sit there so badly, I missed the whole squad but I missed her the most. Seeing her smile and laugh while pushing her hair back behind her ear every time it went in her face drove me wild. I wanted to kiss and hug her but I knew it was too late. I was the one who walked off that night. I wish I had listened to her.

When I sat at the last lesson of the day I tried getting her attention. She was one row ahead of me and I could smell her shampoo from where I was sitting. Rose water I thought. Suddenly the door flung open cutting the teacher off min sentence.

"Sweet Pea?" Mr weatherbee said. He had Officer Keller next to him and I was unsure why.

"Eh Yeah?" I said and felt everyone turn their heads towards me. Not her though.

"We would like you to come with us" Mr Weatherbee said.

"Why?" I asked defensively.

"You really want us to say it infront of the class?" He asked and stared into my eyes.

"Yeah please do" I said and stood up.

"Well" Officer Keller started.

"You're under the arrest of assaulting Archie Andrews and threatening Cheryl Blossom, Ginger Lopez and Tina Patel" He said and I heard the whole classroom gasp.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed as I looked at them with a confused look.

What had they said, I had not assaulted him, well I had but I had a reason to why.

"Come with us young man" Mr Weatherbee said as he walked in grabbed my arm and led me out of the classroom.

I looked back as they pulled me out and I saw El. She was now standing up and looking at me with a terrified look on her perfect face. I was for the first time in a very long time scared shitless.

El's Pov.

"You're under the arrest of assaulting Archie Andrews and threatening Cheryl Blossom, Ginger Lopez and Tina Patel" I heard Officer Keller say. I didn't believe what I was hearing, that was completely wrong and twisted out of proportion. As they pulled Sweet Pea out of the classroom I met his eyes and saw how scared he was. I was scared too.

First chapter with a Sweet Pea pov in it. What did you think of that? Please comment your thoughts and vote on my chapters! New chapter coming soon!