Psychopath

Thursday morning.

Toni's Pov:

I ditched school next morning and so did Jughead and Fangs. FP was still at the hospital waiting for El to heal. We all met up at my trailer and started planning our visit to Archie's house. Something told me he wasn't gonna be in school today either.

"Not gonna work" Jughead stated and rested his head on his elbows. He had just declined my third plan offer.

"Jughead seriously! I don't have a better plan!" I screamed at him as I crossed my arms.

"Are you even sure he has the phone?" Jughead asked and looked at me.

"He must have it, I didn't find it so he has to have it" I stated and looked back at him.

"Besides we have no idea how to get him to confess to anything" Jughead said and looked at the table.

"I do" Fangs suddenly said, he had been quiet the whole time we'd been here.

"Please tell" Jughead said as he looked up at him.

Fangs stood up from the counter he had been sitting on. He walked over to us, sat down between me and Jug and started telling us about the plan.

"Jughead, you walk home to Archie and talk with him. You get him to confess to lying about Sweet Pea and shooting El. We'll be outside and watch over the house to help you out if he gets violent. We then take the fotage of all the confessions to Officer Keller, freeing Sweet Pea and getting El's shooter behind bars" He finished off with a loud sigh and leaned back in the chair looking extremely proud.

"Fangs Forgarty, you are a living genius" Jughead said and smiled.

"You sure are" I replied and giggled.

Sweet Pea's Pov:

I barley slept that night, when I finally fell asleep I woke up crying a while after. I dreamed about El being shot, her dying in my arms or her being shot and me just standing beside her not doing anything about it. It was horrible. When the clock turned 8 am and they came to my door to wake me up I was already up and ready for another painful day in the asylum. This wasn't a local prison, I wasn't getting a trial. I'd been put in here to rot until I die. That's what you get for being a serpent who speaks up.

Jughead's Pov.

Toni and Fangs were hiding behind Archie's house and I was standing on the porch just waiting until I get the courage to knock on his door. I wasn't visiting Archie my old pal, I was visiting a potential murder who tried to kill my sister. I was meeting a real psychopath. The normal me would have been inlove with the idea of "confronting the Riverdale killer" it would be a great book, but when the killer was my old friend and the victim being my sister the idea wasn't so amazing anymore. I finally knocked and felt my nervousness building up into a giant ball, planting itself in my throat. When I heard the footsteps come closer I felt the panic rise and my forhead under my beanie sweat like crazy.

"Jughead?" Archie said confused as he opened the door facing my nervous face.

"Hi" I said and tried to smile. I was scared but also so mad, he'd tried killing my sister and put one of my close friends behind bars. He didn't deserve my fright.

"What brings you here?" He asked and smiled.

"I have some news can I come in?" I asked and smiled.

"Sure, come in" He said and moved away from the door.

I walked in and heard him lock the door behind me, hmm weird I thought to myself but he soon said.

"So, what's up?" He sat down in his bar and so did I.

"El, she's been  shot" I said as I saw his face change from happy to scared.

"What? When? Is she ok? Please Jughead tell me she's ok" He said and as his eyes started to water. Was he really sad? He shot her! Right? I didn't have any proof more than that it seemed true, and Toni said so but she didn't know for sure. I mean, no one actually saw him do it.

"She's stable but she hasn't woken up yet" I stated as Archie scratched his head.

"Jug, I'm so sorry" He said and looked at me with sad eyes.

Was he innocent? Maybe he hadn't actually done anything. As that thought started to make more and more sense to me I looked over to the dinner table just to be met by the sight of El's phone being connected to Archie's computer. He was deleting everything on it.

Any thoughts? Please comment!
Also Thank you so so so so much for 2k reads love you all!!! Thanks for reading my book, a special thank you to @SWEETPEA162004 for commenting your thoughts and I will do my best to have the next chapter be inspired by your comment!<3