He's dead.....Gone

Unknown Pov:

I can't do this, they're coming for me. What will happen to me? I will go to trail and end up in prison, I can't go to jail. No. I ran so fast and when I met her I... I was shocked. She was even more beautiful then I remember her, like that was even possible. Now I'm here on this bridge between life and death. The ground is far down, if I jump I'm dead. I'm dead.

Sweet Pea's Pov:
"He shot me, didn't he?" She said loudly as she stared into my eyes with tears in her own.

"Yes" I slowly replied while holding her thightly against my chest.

"I'm sorry El" I added and kissed her head as the scent of her newly washed hair filled my mouth.

"I loved him" She replied after a while. It hurt hearing her saying that she loved someone else but I knew that the love she had for him was long gone now.

"I know" I said and pulled her even thighter against me.

"The trial.. it's in 4 days Sweet Pea" She said after we had both been quiet for a while.

"You sure that you want to go?" I asked and took her face in my hands, I wiped a tear of her small face and sighed.

"Yes I have to" She said and nodded slightly.

"Where is he now?" I asked when I realized that she had actually seen him.

"Oh..he I don't know" She replied as the panic started to rise in her eyes.

"We gotta tell sheriff Keller!" She now screamed as she threw herself onto her bike, I soon did the same and we drove to the station while the interaction with Christian slowly drifted away from my mind.

20 min later at the station

El rushed in and I was right behind her trying to catch my breath from all that running.

"I met him I met him!" She screamed as we both saw sheriff Keller by his office door.

When we came up to him he looked
disapointed but I didn't know why.

"Sheriff?" El asked through her heavy breathing.

"We already know that he's dead El" Keller said as he put his thumb and pointing finger between his eyes, squeezing gently.

"What? Who's dead?" El asked in confussion. Just a she finished her words I saw Tall boy and Fangs sitting in the lobby looking extremely nervous.

"Archie, he's fucking dead" Keller said as he threw the papers he had in his hands on the floor.

I didn't believe it was Archie really dead? Did Tall boy kill him? He promised he wouldn't. What did El feel? Was she relived?

"El?" I slowly said while putting one of my hands on her shoulder. She looked at Keller once again and asked.

"What happened?" Quietly.

"He jumped off the bridge between Greendale and Riverdale, your boys found him" He said as he pointed towards Tall boy and Fangs.

"He can't be" I just talked to him like 40 minutes ago!" El now screamed.

"Elise calm down!" I tried as I pulled her back into my arms.

"No!! No!!" She kept screaming as she hit her fists on my chest.

"It's ok, everything will be ok now" I said as I tried to hug her. Soon her screams turned into whimpers and she fell into my arms. I hugged her and we sat down on the floor holding eachother. Am I happy about this?

Thanks for reading! And omg we are almost at 18 k reads!! Also I have a youtube channel where I put up Riverdale edits if anyone is interested. My name is The serpent Queen ( I just started it like 1 week ago but I have like 4 videos) Also thanks for all the support love you all bye!