Born leader

"Are you stalking me or something?!" I almost screamed in his face while having tears streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"What? No!" He replied in a defensive voice

"Then why are you out here? I wanna be alone ok?" I replied, now a little bit calmer 

"How will you get home?" He asked

"I'll just walk" I replied quietly

"Walk from here to the southside?" He repeated

"You can't walk from here, it's gonna take hours!" He added

"Well I don't really have  a choice, my friend is inside making out with my crush and my brother's an asshole" I said

I couldn't believe Jug had said such hurtful things to me and did dad really think I wasn't strong enough to be the serpent queen? I thought to myself while realizing that what Sweet Pea had said was true. It would take hours to walk back to the southside.

"You know what?" He suddenly said

"What?" I asked

"I'm really bored with this party so why don't I give you a ride home?" He asked while looking straight into my eyes.

I didn't know this guy, was I just gonna get on his bike and let him drive away with me? I knew one thing for sure I was not gonna go back in there and find Veronica, I couldn't bare the thought of seeing her with Archie again.

"That would be nice" I replied while I wiped off some of the tears on my cheeks, a small smile appeared on Sweet Pea's lips, I smiled back.

"This one is mine" he said and pointed too a black motorcycle that looked a lot like my own.

"Nice" I replied and let my hand stroke over the lether seat.

"Thanks, I've seen the one you drive, real nice"  He said and looked at me while handing me his helmet. 

"So you do stalk me? I replied and laughed while putting his all black helmet on my head.

"No! I mean I've seen it outside your trailer when I hung out with Jug" He replied, his face was now bright red.

"If you've been hanging out with Jughead around my house how come I've never seen you before?" I asked while seating myself down on the back of his bike.

"He said you didn't like serpents which I thought was weird since your dad's the serpent king and you're a serpent yourself" I replied back and sat down on his bike.

"Really, he said that?" I said, chocked by his statement.

"Yep, you ready?" He asked and kick started the bike.

"Yes" I replied as I let me arms go around his waist and feeling my face resting on his back, he was so warm and comfortable.

We drove off and we started our trip back to the southside.

20 minutes later .

"Thank you so much Sweet Pea" I said as I jumped off his bike and took his helmet off.

"No problem, my pleasure" He replied and smiled, I gave him his helmet and he put it on himself.

We looked at eachother for a little while and it was completly quiet, it wasn't awakward at all. It was a calm and soothing quietness. He then broke it by saying.

"I guess I'll see you around, maybe at the serpent meeting tomorrow?"

"Yeah I hope so!" I said and smiled. I was never allowed to go to the meetings, my dad said it was no place for a woman which pissed me off. I had sneaked out to go to the meetings before but they were just talking which was really boring so I usually didn't stay for long.

He drove off and I just stood there watching him disapear behind the trees and out of the trailerpark. I even stayed there in the same exact spot just looking at the road he had been driving on. There was something about this boy that I couldn't really figure out. He was, as much as I hate to say it, mysterious. After a while I started getting cold and decided to walk inside. When I did I was greeted by my dad and Jughead sitting by the table, they were quiet and they didn't even look at me, not even when I slammed the door so loud it shook the whole house.

I remembered what Jughead had told me about dad and my sadness was replaced by anger. I walked over to them and slammed my hand on the table.

"Wtf is going on?" I asked loudly almost screaming.

They didn't even flinch, they didn't move a muscle almost as if they hadn't even noticed me.

"Dad?" I said.

No answer.

"Jughead?"

Still no answer, until my dad finally spoke up and said.

"Elise, we have to talk"

"Yes we do" I replied as I sat down infront of both of them.

"I'm resigning as the serpent king tomorrow at the saturday serpent meeting" He slowly announced as he looked up straight at my face, I saw he had been crying.

"I kinda already know that dad" I replied a bit embarrassed, I knew this was very important too him and I didn't like the fact that Jughead had told me in my dad's place.

"I know you do, I've already talked to Jughead about that, it was very wrong of him to tell you" My dad said to me in an equally as low voice as before.

" I don't fully know what your brother have told you but I do know that I am not gonna let him be the new king without a proper election" My dad said with a tone in his voice that was mixed with feelings of anger and calmness.

"And what does that mean?" I asked confused.

"It means that I will have you two fighting for yourselves and show the serpents who the real serpent king or queen is"

I was confused, angry and so god damn happy at the same time. I was confused about why he was resigning as the serpent king and why'd he let a 16 year old lead the serpents. I was angry about the fact that Jughead had been aware of this a lot longer than I had been. I was happy because I knew I was gonna win, I knew I was strong and that I would be a better leader than Jughead. I was born to be the next serpent queen. It didn't matter how hard I'd have to work for it. It was my destiny and I will do everything in my power to become the queen of snakes.

So chapter 4! How did you think it went? Do you think El should have reacted diffrent about the Archie and Veronica situation? Please comment any thoughts or anything! Also vote if you liked it!<3