Confession 1: Ginger Lopez

Fangs's Pov:

Since they made all serpent teens transfer from Southside high to Riverdale high I had spent all the free time between classes as far away from there as I could. I mean, I had to be there on the lessons but as fast as they finished I went out and didn't come back until the next class began. I wanted to spend as little time in that northside shithole filled with wannabe rich kids as I could. I hated every little bastard in there, exept for my southside serpent friends. I mean I loved El a lot. She had been my friend since forever and I would never want anyone else to replace her. I'm pretty sure no one could even if I wanted them to. My goal today was to spend as much time in school as I could, I hated the plan. I didn't just have to be in that annoying place all the time no, I had to pretend to like a random girl I had never talked to before just because she had important information. I knew I had to do this, I wanted to save Sweet Pea and if this was the way to go then I was gonna do it. I knew this was gonna work, I had seen Ginger stare at me before. She wasn't really my type though. I'm not sure any girl really is..

I soon saw her with Tina and Cheryl by her locker which was pretty close to mine and as usual she looked at me the whole time that I stood there. I tried looking back at her but as fast as I did she looked away. I knew this wasn't gonna go the way I had hoped it would. I thought I only had to smile towards her and she would walk up to me and we could talk and eventually she would confess. Nah, she was obviously way to shy to walk up to me. I was gonna have to go up to her and ask her out myself or something. I didn't like the idea of playing with her feelings but knowing what she had done against El kept me going. After bascially following her everywhere the whole day she was finally not with her friends anymore. After lunch we have longer breaks and I saw her walk into the library, probably to study. Good thing was that she was alone which was the perfect timing. I walked in after her and saw that she was sitting alone by a table reading a book.

Here goes everything, I thought to myself when I started to approach her. She looked up at me and realized I was coming towards her. She closed the book she had infront of her and smiled.

"Hi" I said as I sat down on the chair next to her. She stroke some of her hair away from her face and replied.

"Hey Fangs" She smiled and looked down to the table again while turning red.

"Um.. what you reading?" I asked while stuttering. I really sucked at this. Why would I even ask that? I guess it's one way to start a conversation.

"Oh this.. It's um.. Just a biology book for class" She replied and touched the book's cover.

"Ok cool" I replied and looked down on my hands. An awkward silence started building up as I felt my hands go sweaty.

"So" I broke the silence and she looked up at me.

"Would you wanna..." I kept going as I looked at her. The look she gave me was filled with hope and I knew she wanted me to ask her out.

"Study for the biologi test togheter after school?" I finally asked as the look on her face changed from excited to disapointed.

"Oh...sure.. My house after school?" She said and looked back onto her book.

"Yeah great um... I'll see you then I guess" I replied as I stood up.

She smiled at me and responded by saying.

"See you" I then walked out and left her alone in the library again.

Ginger's Pov:

I was panicking inside, I didn't know what I was gonna do. He basically asked me out. Or maybe he just want to study. He hasn't ever acknowledge me before so why would he wanna meet me now? Isn't he friends with El and Sweet Pea? I thought he hated me because of what happened. Maybe I should tell Officer Keller the truth, it will probably make Fangs want me for real. On the otherside, Cheryl would kill me. I'll see what happens.

I walked out of the school and saw Fangs waiting for me by his bike. I had gone with Cheryl to school today and if we left now she would probably not find out about Fangs and I going togheter to my house.

I walked up to him and he smiled. He pulled me into a hug and I felt his cologne, He smelled so good and I couldn't help but smile. when he released me he handed me the helmet and told me to hop on and hold tight. I did as he said and we drove away to my house, I had given him the directions and after 10 minutes we were there.

My parents weren't home yet so we sat down in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate as we studied for a while. After 30 minutes or so he closed his book and he looked up at me with a smirk on his perfect lips.

"What are you doing? You won't make the test if we don't study" I said and smiled.

He kept looking at me with that same smirk, it made me blush. He then said.

"Maybe I wanna do something else" His face came closer to mine and I swallowed hard.

"Oh" I quickly replied but before I knew it he had already pushed his lips onto mine. After the kiss he smiled and so did I. It was amazing. We studied for a while longer and talked about this and that, but when he was about to leave he asked me a question I couldn't avoid.

"Will you please explain the truth about what happened last friday?" He almost begged.

I couldn't resist his dark almost black eyes staring so deep into mine so I decided that I wanted to come clean and tell him what happened. I started explaining everything but knew I had betrayed Cheryl. It felt amazing finally telling the truth. It needed to come out and it didn't matter if I told it or not. The truth always comes out.

Fangs's Pov:

After I asked her if she would tell me the truth she looked at me with an embarrassed look on her face. When she said she would I carefully reached my hand down my pocket to press the record button on my phone. I felt the vibration and she started to tell me what happened. Afterwards I said thank you, she tried kissing me again but I avoided it. I did not enjoy this, having to kiss her was one thing but also lying and telling her I'd had a crush on her for a while now felt horrible. It worked though and that was what mattered. When I drove home that night the only thing I could think about was that we were one step closer to saving Sweet Pea.

First chapter out of 4 where I will put the focus on two caracters. I've done Fangs vs Ginger and I'm not sure about who I should do next. If you have a special duo you want me to wright next the choices are Jughead vs Tina, Toni vs Cheryl or Archie vs El. Thank you so so much for over 600 reads it means the world to me that some people like my book. Love you bye!