Doze Off

Archie's Pov:
Jughead had come to visit. Why I wondered, did he know more than he was supposed to? Probably not, he seemed to believe me when I pretended to cry over El being shot. Like I didn't know.

He suddenly looked over to my dinner table. As he stood up I realized what he had seen, El's phone was connected to my computer. Fuck.
He looked at me and back to the computer, I was also standing now.

"Hey Jug" I said and raised my hands in a defensive manner.
"Don't "hey Jug" me, why do you have El's phone Archie?" He asked and walked up to me.
"It's...I mean, Jug" I said as I tried to think of a good way to explain this. I realized there wasn't one. He without a warning ran towards my table grabbing the phone and pulling it out.

"You shot her didn't you?" He asked and I smiled before walking into the room and grabbing the lamp on the table, smashing it in his face. He fell back and landed on the floor, before he could stand up I sat myself on top of him giving him more and more hits. He bleed more and more for every hit. He was soon unconcious and I stood up. I heard a sound and I looked over to the front door, it was shaking frantically as someone was trying to get inside.

Toni's Pov:

The conversation seemed to go fine until Jug ran away and out of sight.
"Where'd he go?" I asked and looked at Fangs.
"Don't know" he slowly replied as he tried to see where Jughead was.

We soon heard something breaking followed by loud thuds and groans. Shit. We looked at eachother before running towards the house. I pulled and tore but the door didn't open.

"Toni open it!" Fangs screamed from behind me.
"I can't! it's locked!" I screamed back as the panic started to rise.
I looked around the house and decided we had only one choice.

I ran around the house where the backdoor was. It was made of glass so I with my whole body strenght threw myself onto the door. It shattered and the pain hit me as fast as it broke. I let out a loud whimper as the small glass bits went deeper and deeper into my skin.
I didn't care though. I'd lost two friends in a matter of a week. I wasn't gonna lose one more.

"Jughead!" I screamed as I walked into the house that was now quiet. Where were they? When I saw blood spots leading up the stairs I totally forgot about Fangs at the door and went straight up following the spots. My arm was bleeding and it hurt really bad but I was so close to saving Sweet Pea and everyone else that I couldn't let that stop me. The blood stopped outside a door. It wasn't locked in fact, it was on the verge of open. I peaked inside the small crack and saw Jughead, he was on the floor bleeding from his face. I couldn't see Archie though but decided to walk in.
"Jughead are you ok?" I asked as I sat down next to him.
"Toni?" He quietly said and opened his eyes while raising his head.
"Yes Jug, what happened?" I asked.
"Get the phone and run" he said before closing his eyes and falling back with his head on the carpet again.
"I won't leave you" I said but he was already unconcious.

I stood up and was about to walk out when someone grabbed my head and pushed a towel into my mouth. I tried to scream but couldn't, I felt dizzy and tired and the fighting turned into me wobbling around before dozing off completely. The last thing I heard was Fangs's frantic knocks on the front door downstairs.

Did Archie just drug Toni? My god. Thanks for reading see you next time. Also I'm in the Bahamas having a great time that's why I'm not updating as much