The Speakeasy

El's Pov:

I sat down next to Sweet Pea's seemingly dead body. He wasn't dead but he looked like he was which scared me. He must be so scared right now I thought to myself as I stroked his smooth cheek.

"My sweet angel" I whispered quietly.

Suddenly one of his fingers started to move slightly up and down and I got both nervous and happy. Did this mean that he was waking up?

"Sweet Pea?! It's me El!" I said louder as I smiled. But when his whole body started to shake and an alarm went off somewhere I screamed.

"No no no Sweet Pea don't do this to me!"

I screamed for doctors and suddenly a bunch of nurses came rushing in followed by
Doctor Hill.

"Please doctor what's going on??!!" I screamed as I tugged on his shirt.

"Please Miss Jones I need you to leave the room" He replied and pushed me away. I tried to stay but soon two big men grabbed one of my arms each and pulled me out of the room.

The last thing I saw and heard before the door shut in my face was how the machine that was keeping Sweet Pea alive went from the normal every second beeps to one long beeeeeeep and the line that usually goes up and down went still.

Toni's Pov:
As I entered my trailer followed by Cheryl I quickly sat down in the couch and motioned with my hand for Cheryl to sit in my lap.

"What's up Tee Tee?" She asked and stroked my hair.

"I'm worried about El, she's been acting weird lately" I replied as I started to stroke her arm.

"I know, I'm a bit worried too but she's a total badass and if anyone can take a punch in the face from the world, it's her" Cheryl replied and smiled a small smile.

"I think that Veronica and Betty has something to do with Sweet Pea's accident" I slowly said.

Cheryl's expression changed from happy to confused as she asked me.

"Why though?"

"Cause ever since Archie's death they've hated El" I replied.

"Veronica may be impulsive but she wouldn't try to kill Sweet Pea because she's mad at El, right?" Cheryl said and looked at me questioning.

"I don't know babe, I think that girl is capable of a lot of things we might not realize" I replied as I grabbed Cheryl's cheek with my left hand.

"But Betty wouldn't...hurt Sweet Pea" Cheryl replied.

"Why? It's not like she's good friends with him or something" I said back.

"No but she's together with Jughead and Jughead is really good friends with Sweet Pea, she wouldn't hurt her boyfriend's friend!" Cheryl almost shouted.

"Don't be so sure" I replied as I pushed her off and stood up.

"Hey Toni, look at me" Cheryl said and grabbed my face.

"I'm sorry it's just...." I tried but couldn't finish the sentence.

"A lot going on at once?" Cheryl said and tilted her head.

"Yea.." I replied quietly and sniffled.

"Sweet Pea's in the hospital, El's distraught and  there might be two girls trying to kill the serpents" Cheryl said and kissed my lips gently.

I didn't reply, I just kissed her harder and slowly walked with her to the couch where she layed down. I layed myself on top of her and suddenly all thoughts of El and Sweet Pea were gone.

After a while I got a text which startled both me and Cheryl. I sat up and grabbed my shirt that had been thrown on the floor.

"Who is it?" Cheryl asked.

I didn't reply, I just smiled as I read El's short text.

El's Pov:

I sat outside of the room until a nurse told me I had to leave. No one had come out of the room and my cheeks were burning from all the dried tears.

A sudden sound coming from my pocket startled me and when I reached for my phone I saw I had a couple messages.

Dad:
Hey when are you coming home?
Sent 2:05 Pm

El?? Answer me!
Sent 3.03 Pm

Please me and your brother are worried about you!
Sent 3.43 Pm

I didn't care to reply to him right now.

I had other messages from Toni.

Tee Tee babes🐍😘:
Hey call me if you wanna talk
Sent 2:24 Pm

Me and Cheryl would love to hang out if you feel like it. We can talk.
Sent 2:54 Pm

Lastly I had one single text from Veronica.

Veronica❤️😋:

The speakeasy at 10 Pm, come alone.
Sent 4.45 Pm

When I saw her name I regretted putting the heart emoji there she didn't deserve it anymore. Anyway as I read the word speakeasy I remembered the one she had started right after she bought Pop's from Pop Tate.

I smiled as I realized that tonight was gonna be the night I ended all of her and Betty's shit. I immediately wrote Toni.

Me:
Hey I have a plan to take down Veronica once and for all😏
Sent 4.55 Pm
Read 4.57 Pm

Tee Tee babes🐍😘:
Let's fucking go!
Sent 4.58 Pm

Thank you for reading love y'all, I'll try to write really soon!! Don't forget to comment and vote! Hope you realized that the weird names like Tee Tee babes was what El has named Toni in her phone!