Archie Andrews

I parked outside Pop's. I wasn't really hungry but there's always room for a milkshake. I walked inside and looked around the diner to see who was there, I prayed no one I knew was gonna be there and actually I couldn't see anyone I recognized. I ordered a chocolate milkshake and decided to sit down by a booth.  After a while my milkshake came and I took my first sip. When I did I could hear footsteps behind me and suddenly a familliar face sat down infront of me. Archie Andrews.

"Hey El!" He said

I almost choked on my milkshake, why was he talking to me? Was he here alone or was Cheryl or even Veronica lurking around somewhere.

"Hi" I slowly replied.

"I came here and I saw your bike outside so I thought I could keep you company" He said and smiled.

Why did he wanna keep me comapany? I'm not Veroncia Archie I thought to myself.

"Also you look really beautiful today" He added while touching my hand that was resting on the booth table.

What the fuck was going on? Did Archie Andrews just call me beautiful, I'm shook.

"What?" Was the only word I could say.

"Oh, I said you looked beau.." I cut his sentence by saying.

"No I know what you meant but aren't you with Cheryl or Veronica?" I don't know how I was able to ask him that question but I'm so happy I did.

The look on his face was priceless, I understood he wasn't used to this kind of respond coming from girls he wanted.

"No I'm not" He finally said.

"Well thank you then" I said and took another sip from my milkshake.

"I've thought about this thing for a while now and I really wanted to ask you" He started.

I was so nervous I really wanted to know what he was gonna ask me.

"Yes Archie?" I asked impatiently.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked and looked directly into my eyes.

I couldn't believe my ears, what did I just hear coming out of Archie fucking Andrews mouth? Did he seriously just ask ME out? I was so confused but my inner 13 year old was screaming. Should I say yes? Of course I should I've been inlove with this guys since I was 5! Suddenly Sweet Pea came to my mind. What was he gonna say? Actually it didn't matter, he wasn't my boyfriend and I've already come to the conclusion that he wants Toni.

"Yes I would love that" I replied and took Archie's hand in mine.

"Really? great" He started.

"Is next Friday good for you?" he asked nervously.

"Perfect" I said.

"Great so um... I gotta go but I'll see you in school on Monday" He replied and stood up.

"Yeah ok.. I'll see you later" I responded and smiled.

He smiled back and walked away and out of the diner. I was gonna go on a date with Archie Andrews. It had been my dream scenario since I was like 12. I couldn't believe it and the only thing I wanted to do was tell Ronnie, but I knew that wasn't such a good idea.

Monday morning.

Sweet Pea hadn't contacted me at all the rest of that saturday, he hadn't texted me on the Sunday either. I was a bit sad about it but I wanted this week to come off with a good start, seeing that Friday was gonna be a great ending. I drove after Jughead to school and we said goodbye. He don't have a lot of classes togheter only gym and math. When I came to my locker I was happy to see that Cheryl or any of her minions wasn't there. I took out the books I needed and I closed my locker. When I walked into my class evrything seemed normal at first but when two people I recognized walked into the room I didn't know what to say. A girl and a boy, Toni and Sweet Pea. What were they doing here? I thought to myself. They were definantly new, Sweet Pea had told me he went to Southside high but obviously he didn't anymore.

"Sweet Pea, take a seat next to Betty and Toni you can sit next to Elise" Mrs.Asher said.

I stared at Sweet Pea who after he had heard my name looked up and looked straight into my eyes. He then smiled such a genuine smile my heart dropped and the butterflies inside my stomach went insane. Toni pulled out the chair next to me and said.

"What a coincedence" She then smiled.

"I know right" I replied and smiled.

"So... science" She sighed.

"It's not that bad" I replied back and smiled again.

"Mrs. Asher has a tendency to get off topic very easily" I added.

"Thank god for Mrs.Asher" She said back and we both giggled a little bit.

When the lesson had been going on for about 30 minutes I looked back and saw Sweet Pea wrighting something down in his notebook. He then looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back before blushing and turning back focusing onto Mrs.Asher again.

When the lesson was finally over I put my things down but before I could leave Toni grabbed my arm and said.

"Could I sit with you at lunch?"

"Of course" I replied.

I liked Toni, she was really nice and seemed like the type of girl I would like to hang out with. If it weren't for the fact that we were both fighting over Sweet Pea I would have claimed her as my best friend. Seeing that Veronica wasn't such a nice best friend after all, kissing my crush? Really Veronica?

"Thank you so much El" She replied and walked out.

I walked out too and went to my locker. I was met by Archie hanging over it obviously waiting for me.

"El, finally!"  He said and hugged me.

"I missed you" He added and held me a little while longer than a normal "Friend hug".

"Ok hi Archie, didn't expect that" I said as he released me from his strong grip. He smelled really nice, just like rose water.

"I know but I wanted to give you a good start to your Monday morning" He said and smiled again.

"Thanks" I replied and smiled.

"I'll see you later then" he said and gave me another hug. 

When I turned around to watch him walk away I saw Sweet Pea, he looked at me with a tear in his eye. When he saw that I saw him he quickly wiped away the tear and walked  into the crowd of people. What have I done, I thought to myself. 

Another chapter out! Comment and vote and a new chapter will be out as usual really soon! <3