Serpent slut

Right before I was about to step up on the scene I heard the text notification going off on my phone which was laying in the pile of my clothes. I quickly went over almost falling to the ground because of the extremely high heels I had been given. I looked at my phone and saw I had a new text.

"Where you at?" I read

"Home" I replied, I hoped Sweet Pea wouldn't understand that I was lying. I just couldn't have him witness what I was about to do.

"Ok, I'm at the Whyte wyrm just text me if you wanna meet up" He replied and I froze.

Fuck fuck fuck. Was the only word that came to my mind. When I heard the music start to play outside I knew I didn't have any other choice than to get up there. I took a deep breath and listened to the music trying to figure out a way to dance. They were playing Teen Idle which was an actual song that I knew. I had danced to it before but not in this kinda way. I decided it was now or never so I stepped out and met the looks of at least a 100 people. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see who was who but I still knew that Sweet Pea was aware of my lie. I started going around the pole and touching myself seductively. People were screaming and I kept dancing around and up and down the pole. It was humiliating but I knew it had to be done. After the song ended people were clapping and I shamlessly walked down the stairs and back behind the scene again. I was crying because of how disgusting I felt. I didn't feel like a normal person I felt like a whore and the words serpent slut came to my mind. I put my real clothes back on and walked out the back exit. I didn't see Toni anywhere so I waited by her bike when I saw Sweet Pea coming towards me. I knew it was to late to hide and he was soon right infront of me. His fists were clenched hard and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"I didn't have a choice" I replied.

"I can't believe you" He stated as he turned his look away from me. I could see he was biting his lip to prevent the tears.

"Sweet Pea believe me when I say that I didn't have a choice" I now screamed as I turned towards him trying to get him to look at me again.

"Why would I believe such a slut like you?" He asked and finally looked up at me with a look of instant regret. I couldn't believe what he had called me, he hadn't even heard the backstory to why I did this. I didn't want to. I was forced to.

"You fucking asshole" I said and slapped his already bruised face.

"El.." He said as my tears started to run down my face again.

"No Sweet Pea" I said as I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm making me stay.

"Why did you do this?" He asked and looked into my eyes.

"I want to become the queen" I stated.

"You're willing to trade you dignity for a stupid title?" He asked.

How could he call being the serpent queen a "Stupid title"?

"Seriously Sweet Pea what's your problem?" I asked and pushed him causing him to relase the grip he had around my arm.

"I don't think we have any more to say to eachother" He said as he looked at me.

"I guess not" I replied as he turned around walking into the whyte wyrm again.

I stood there feeling the tears fall down. I had told him I loved him not even 24 hours ago and I had fucked that up. I had lost my own serpent king over a stupid family fued. Being the serpent queen wouldn't mean shit if I didn't have him by my side. I knew this was my fault.

"Wanna go" I heard a voice behind me say. It was Toni.

"Finally" I said and jumped up on the back.

She drove me home and I saw my dad and Jughead's bikes were still gone.

"Wanna come inside for a while?" I asked Toni. I really needed someone to talk too.

"Nah I have some things to do" She said not even looking up at me. I didn't have the energy to deal with everyone being mad at me anymore.

"Seriously Toni! What is with you? You were so nice to me yesterday what happened?" I screamed at her as the tears once again streamed down my face.

She looked up at me and I saw a tear streaming down her own cheek. What was she sad about?

"You really don't understand do you?" She asked as she stepped off her bike.

"No Toni! I don't understand!" I screamed back.

She ran up to me but stopped right infront of my face.

"I love you" She said.

I looked at her and before I knew it she kissed me, I didn't push her off.

OMG SHOOK haha I felt like this chapter was needed I wanted some more drama! Also do you think Sweet Pea will fogive El or should El forgive him? HMMM...