Liars

Sweet Pea's Pov:

As Officer Keller led me into Mr Weatherbee's office I saw Ginger, Tina, Archie and Cheryl sitting there. Archie's face was even worse than mine it made me happy knowing I had won the fight.

"Sweet Pea do you understand the accusations these students have made against you?" Officer Keller asked.

"Yes but they're fucking lying" I said and crossed my arms leaning back in the chair I had been seated in.

"Watch your mouth" Mr Weatherbee said and looked angrily at me. I understood I had to be careful about what I said since these four liars were gonna do anything to fuck me over.

"Miss Blossom will you tell us your side of the story" Mr Weatherbee said and smiled at her.

"Of course Mr Weatherbee" She started.

"We four were out for a walk, we had just eaten togeheter at Pop's"

Lies Lies lies I thought to myself.

"When we were in the forest this huligan jumped us and started beating Archie saying he stole his girlfriend"

Why was she lying so much? and how could these other people just sit there and let her do it?

"Is this true?" Officer Keller asked and looked at Archie who stared down at his hands.

He didn't get an answer.

"Mr Andrews?" Mr Weatherbee said.

"Huh?" Archie said and looked up.

"Is what Miss Blossom saying true?"

He looked at her then at the girls and then at me. He looked into my eyes and said.

"Yes it is" He then looked away.

I couldn't believe it.

"Sweet Pea what do you have to say in your defense?"

"That they're lying" I replied.

"Haven't you seen Mr Andrews face? he's obviously been attacked" Officer Keller stated and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Haven't you seen my face?" I replied I kept going.

"Can I tell you my side of the story or the truth?"

"Go ahead" Mr Weatherbee said.

"Last Friday I went looking for El and.." Officer keller cut me off by saying.

"El? Elise Jones? what does she have to do with anything?".

"I'm gonna tell you" I said and kept going.

" I asked a close friend if she'd seen her and she told me El was on a date at Pop's diner with Archie"

"Mr Andrews?" Mr weatherbee said and looked at him, again he didn't get an answer. I looked over at Cheryl who looked nervous.

"I went there but they weren't there. I was gonna leave when I saw El and Archie walking into the forset followed by Cheryl and the other two"

"He's lying!" Cheryl suddenly screamed.

"Calm down Miss Blossom let him finish" Officer Keller said.

"I called a few friends so they could help me if needed and when we went into the forest I saw Archie holding El from behind and cheryl sticking a dangerous snake in El's face as a metaphor for being a serpent"

The whole room got quiet and I kept talking.

"I told Archie to let her go but he didn't so I had to use violence to get him off her. When I'd hit him one time he attacked me and I had to defend myself"

Officer Keller and Mr weatherbee were staring at eachother with confused looks, Tina and Ginger were crying, Cheryl was pissed and Archie was still staring at his hands.

"That's the truth" I added and looked at Officer Keller.

He looked at me and was just about to say something when suddenly the door behind me opened and El came running in screaming that I was innocent.

Sorry for a short chapter. I'm going away for a few days so it's possible that there won't be any chapters for about 2 or 3 days. If I get the time though I will write love you!

Shoutout to AndreaMikaelson049 for voting on my chapters!