Chapter 13

I received many comments in the last chapter which really helped to boost up my confidence so thank you guys very much. Also know that I'm open to anything you readers have to say. 

Here's another chapter. Have a wonderful day 💗💗💗.

############################

I partially knew what he meant but I refused to accept it.

"Come here," he slowly said motioning for me to step closer with his finger.

This is it. God please help me!

I prayed for a miracle which was very unlikely to happen. I knew that much.
I also knew that I had to obey his every word. It was just that my body decided not to move.

"I will not repeat this again. Come. Here. Now!" he commanded.

That's when my legs decided to wobble themselves forward towards my biggest nightmare.
Every step I took felt like a step closer to death. At this point I was so terrified that every part of my body felt numb.

I stopped when I was about a feet away from where he was sitting. I still couldn't look up and had to keep my hands together to prevent them from shaking too much. I dreaded his next command. All this time he had not moved a muscle. It was like he was studying me, his new shiny toy.

There was only this dead silence that surrounded us and ate me. After what seemed to be a few agonizingly slow minutes, he finally spoke.

"Closer."

I hesitated but eventually took another step or two. Only when I was inches away from him did he signal for me to stop. At this point, I was directly in front of him staring down at his thighs.
This was the moment I appreciated the law in which we were not allowed to look at the face of a Royal Pure Blood. I did not want to see the look on his face. I could already feel the heat radiating off of him. I did not want to see, feel or know anything else.

"Better. Much better," he said slightly contented?

Before I could think of an answer he grabbed my hand and brought my wrist up to his lips.

I let out a loud gasp of surprise and involuntarily jerked my hand back.

That resulted in him roughly tugging me forward until I fell on his lap.

My senses were immediately alerted as I tried to get off of him.

Who was I kidding?

I was a malnourished human slave girl and he the Dark Prince, a Royal Pure Blood vampire fae hybrid. As expected I was no match for him. He snaked one arm around my waist along with both my arms to keep me from moving and with the other he gripped my chin so I couldn't move my head.

"Try moving or struggling again and I will break every bone in your body, but not before sucking you dry," he whispered against my ear. I stopped moving altogether and breathing became extremely difficult.

Right after his threat I could see his fangs elongate. They were long and sharper than any knife. I whimpered knowing what would happen next.

"You have every right to fear me. This is going to be painful," he said while he nuzzled the side of my neck and inhaled deeply. I started to hyperventilate. Again.

He wasn't going for my wrist this time.

Never have I felt so helpless and small. I couldn't control the treacherous tear that escaped my eye.
Without warning, I felt an excruciating pain on the right side of my neck. A sharp cry escaped my mouth as his fangs ripped through my tender skin. I continued to scream and cry as he savagely drank from me.