Chapter 31

I apologize for the long wait. My classes started last Monday so I was a little busy. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anyway here's another chapter.

Before that,

One other thing, to those of you who weren't happy with the rape scene, you had been warned.

I know I can't satisfy everyone and it's perfectly fine.

I get it if you guys don't like what happened because I do understand that it's kinda triggering to some of you. I appreciate you guys telling me. I appreciate the comments as it will help me become better in the future.

I have also put up an improved warning in the last chapter.

But to those of you who are SERIOUSLY not satisfied or happy and want me to change the chapter or alter it,

I. Can't. Do. That.

Please understand that I will NOT change it. This story is not the happy/rainbow kind.

Dear readers, a lot more is going to happen before this book ends. You will be feeling many emotions. Be ready.

Enjoy this chapter and lemme know your thoughts. God bless all of you and have a wonderful day ahead. I love u guys!!!

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗

############################

Third Person's POV

"She's not responding anymore!!"

"Heart rate dropping!! She's lost too much blood!!"

"Well, then try again!!"

"This is beyond us. Her body is not accepting his blood. There has to be another way!!"

"We'll try again! Just to be certain. If it still doesn't work. He'll have to call in witches for help."

Two of the best doctors along with four nurses were doing whatever it took to save the servant girl. They were slowly losing her. One of the doctors ran out to get Prince Phoenix again.

"Her body is rejecting the blood. We managed to get her heart beating at a better rate but we have to try one more time, just to make sure. If her body rejects your blood again, then you'll have to call witches to help Your Highness."

"You!" he pointed at one of the nurses. "Tell Alpha Silvian to get the best light witches he knows. Experts on natural spells and healing!! Now!"

Most of the witches in Red Kingdom do not practice the dark arts. They are against the law and those who do it will face severe consequences.

Only a handful of light witches however, dedicate their gifts for the greater good of humans. Some of them work with doctors but most of these witches are by any chance better than ordinary doctors.

The nurse took enough blood to fill a small blood bag. They then proceeded to carry out the blood transfusion. After the bag was empty. They all waited in anticipation. Prince Phoenix noticed that the cut on the side of her face was slow healing. Just when hope blossomed in his chest. It stopped it's healing process and went back to the way it was.

His face contorted in confusion and immense anger. Blood started to come out of her nose. It happened again, resulting in the same way. Just like the previous couple of times.