Chapter 30 (Part 2)

Hellooooooooo my lovely readers!!! Before you start. I would just like to say that there's gonna be a Part 3. You can wait if you want but that will take some time.

Aaanywayyyy, This is the longest chapter I've ever written!!!! So enjoy!!! I'm not gonna write chapters this long again. 😝😝😝

############################

WARNING: VIOLENCE AHEAD AND THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AS WELL. BASICALLY THESE THREE PARTS WILL HAVE VIOLENT CONTENT.

I'm done. You may continue. Have a wonderful day ahead. God bless you.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

India's POV

Once Tonya dissapeared from my line of vision, me and Robbie ran to the back gates of the castle. We followed the old brick walls and hid ourselves behind trees and bushes eventually reaching a clearing.

"See those trucks? They transport fruits in and out of the castle. Some fruits are sent to the marketplace for sale."

"You want me to get in? I could do that but how do I get out?"

"Easy. I know one of the the drivers. He owes me his life. So he won't tell anyone when you reach the market place and run off to wherever you plan on going. We don't have time. Let's go."

"Robbie you are saying it like I asked you to get me an apple. What if someone finds out and you get in trouble? They'll kill you."

"Did you not hear me? This guy owes me. Big time India. He'll make sure no one finds out. Besides, I always wanted to save humans from evil vampires." He grinned.

"Robbie...."

"Sshhh. Quietly follow me."

I needed his help but at the same time I feared for his safety.

Once we got close to this 'driver'  Robbie signaled for me to stay a few steps back. The guy looked to be around his forties and had a beard covering the lower part of his face.

Robbie only whispered in the guy's ear. I couldn't hear anything from where I stood but I felt relieved when I saw the guy nod his head. Robbie then turned to me.

"Okay off you go. I also asked for a horse. He said he'll try his best to get one. If he does he'll show you where to find it."

"You must have done something pretty amazing for these kind of favors," I said before thanking the driver. He started to load the fruits onto the truck not minding me and Robbie.

"You could say that," he scratched the back of his head. "India, where are you going to go?"

"I want to go all the way to Golden Haven and drag the Prince back so that my friends can be saved." I said angrily. Before today, I could never imagine myself wanting the Dark Prince to return.

"You damn well know that's insane. It's more than four days journey on a horse. They might not have much time." 

I wasn't crazy, I just wanted to say what I felt.

"Yeah. I wish I could do that, you know but I guess I can't so it would mean..."

"Silver Heights." He answered for me.