Chapter 26

So sorry for the long wait. 🙏🙏

Here's another chapter. It's a short chapter more like a bridge. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to share your thoughts.

Have a wonderful day ahead. God bless!!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

Kyle's POV

The next day I was determined to speak to Tonya but in order to do that I had to ask permission from the royal brat and I did. I had to mentally prepare myself for what felt like hours before I asked him.

"Your Highness, may I be excused for half an hour this afternoon? I'll finish whatever I have to do before that."

I couldn't believe that I could be this nice. My voice sounded so foreign to even me. He better let me out.

After I was done, Timothy just stared at me.

For a long, long time.

We were then having a staring contest. Since I actually look him in the eye every time we have a conversation. Seconds turned into minutes. I wanted to ask again but then he decided to break the silence and by break I mean destroy.

"YOU BLINKED!!! HAHAHAH I WONNN!!" he screeched.

Umm.....do I look like I give a fuck?!

I couldn't say that of course so instead I gave him a tight smile. Still needed his permission.

"Ahh....about the break Your Highness?"

"Why do want it? I need a solid excuse, human."

Tiny, evil, psychotic bloodsucker.

"I just need to talk to a friend, it's very important." I said seriously.

"Is it a sssspecial someone?" he hissed.

"Um...I guess? I really need to talk to this person." I said hoping he wouldn't get any more creative questions.

"Hmm....okay."

"Really?"

"You can take an hour if you want. Or maybe two," he said sounding a bit weird.

"Ahh, may I ask why?"

"Because I want you to do something in return," he said smugly.

I knew it!!!!

"Which is?"

"You will come to town with me tomorrow. Servants don't actually tag along but I'm bringing you anyway because I can."

I gaped at him. Why in the world would he bring me out. I'd like that but to spend an outing with him? No freaking way. Why me?!!!

"Lady Esther has requested to spend the day with me and my oldest brother. Well, it wasn't actually a request, it was more of a statement. Anyways, she just wants to get close to my brother but she doesn't want to understand that my brother hates her and I don't want to be stuck in the middle of a drama."

And I don't wanna be stuck with you. Outside!!!

Here in his chambers, I can at least look at him and speak to him directly and casually. Sometimes I even raise my voice. But out there, I'd have to behave like an actual slave. Plus, I do not want to be anywhere near Esther and the Dark Prince.

"So take all the time you need with your special friend and tomorrow we'll be going out. Understood?"

"Yes." I gritted out not bothering to say 'Your freaking Highness.'