Chapter 53

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

############################

Princess Aeval Florentine's POV

"I can't believe I never thought about all this." I buried my head in my hands. How is this going to work? If anyone asked me these questions six months ago, I might have had an answer but now it was difficult. I've already fallen in love with him. I just haven't told him yet, but my heart was already his.

"I...I don't know..."

"Well, I strongly believe that your parents are going to make you queen, Aeval. Who better to look after and protect Golden Haven than you?" Beth spoke as she paced around my room.

"I'll have to agree with Beth there," India laid down on the bed next to where I sat. "And Prince Phoenix was born to rule Red Kingdom. He's the strongest hybrid on earth for God's sake. Who better to rule than him?"

"I don't mean to sound rude but I'm glad I'm not in your position. Owh!" India threw a pillow at Beth's head.

"I understand that. This is messing up my head you guys. I don't feel so good."

"Whoa, breathe Aeval. Don't throw up," Beth rushed to me and rubbed my back.

"What made you guys think about this?" I asked them curiously. Thinking about it, the timing was quite perfect.

"Hey I've been having these questions for some time now," India casually said while eyeing Beth.

"Well, in case you didn't know, the Dark Prince and you have lately been the center of attention to both our family, and his. On one occasion, maybe two weeks ago, I can't really remember. The alpha king shared his doubts with Prince Phoenix and Alex." I gaped at Beth.

"The alpha king already asked all this to Phoenix?! Alex knew about all this?!" I snapped. Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't my twin brother tell me anything while he had the nerve to call me out when I kept things to myself.

"Please don't murder the love of my life," Bethany squeaked out. "You were bound to be questioned sooner or later. They simply had a conversation about the possibilities." Beth spoke calmly.

She was right. They didn't do anything wrong. I should be the one preparing on how to make wise decisions. This was bigger than us. My relationship with Phoenix does not only concern the two of us. It concerns two powerful kingdoms.

"This is a lot to think about."

"How about you rest first Aeval? Sleep well and think about it tomorrow morning," came India's advice.

"I don't think that's going to work. I need to be alone." I said quietly.

"Are you sure?"

"She'll be alright. Come on Beth." I smiled at India thankfully and wished them both good night. Once they left, I plopped down on my bed again. Looking up at the ceiling, my mind clouded itself with so many unanswered questions.

"I have to talk to him." I muttered to myself.

~~~~~~

The moment I was done with breakfast, I left with the need to release my stress. I woke up much earlier that morning so I appreciated not seeing anyone else.

Stepping outside the castle walls, I spread my wings out and took off. It didn't take long for me to land outside the life giving sanctuary. Lord Durin and the other guardians greeted me before I walked in.