Chapter 25

Here's a new chapter you guys. Dedicated to everyone who has voted on my story, those who have saved it in their libraries, reading lists and to all my readers. 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Here's just one thing I would like to say. I do not appreciate the blind hate Eve is receiving so far. She is NOT dumb or stupid. She's going through a terrible time. Some of you readers seriously need to understand and analyze her character. Understand her. Stop blaming her for shit she didn't do or has no control over. Bad situations make us do some stuff. We're people with emotions. Mistakes happen. It's not in our nature to blindly obey as well. It baffles me how female characters always get so much hate. The name calling is just so.....eerrghh.

Just let this sink in. Thank you.

############################

"No! Please let me go." I hoped he would just listen for once. I didn't know what he meant by 'not again' but I didn't want to find out either. "I said I won't hurt you. Stay still." He stated while he tightened his grip on me. It hurt due to his strength.

"Stop." My shoulders shook as I sobbed. I didn't want to be touched. His touch burnt my skin and his close proximity wasn't pleasant at all. All I wanted was to be left alone for a while. He could have allowed me to go back if he wanted to.

"Look at me." He commanded shaking me out of my crying. I continued to look down at my trembling hands. "I said look at me!" He repeated.

Didn't he know that we were not allowed to?!

"I....I can't." I whispered.

"Fuck!" He growled angrily. I jumped at the sudden change of his tone. I know I was supposed to be used to it by now, but no matter what, one could never figure out or expect something normal from the Dark Prince.

He noticed me jump and loosened his grip ever so slightly. He was quiet after that. I wished he would just leave. I hoped the King or the Queen or even Lady Esther would call him out.

None of that happened.

I didn't know how long we stayed like that in the bathroom but eventually my breathing evened out. Me body calmed itself due to tiredness. His grip on me however stayed the same. I knew he was just staring at me the entire time. I felt like some sort of an object. An object he gets to keep and do whatever he wishes with. That's exactly what he was doing to me. I tried to slowly wiggle my arms out of his hold but that didn't work either.

Instead he held me even closer.

"Get into the bath."

W...what?

Those four words almost caused my heart to explode. He couldn't be serious. He just couldn't. I can't do that. My entire body stilled. Everything from the inside out. I sat there frozen with fear. All the blood must have drained out of my face. "Do you want me to carry you in? I want you to get into the bath Little Flower," he said while he ran his fingers through my hair. Words would not come out of my mouth. I wanted to slap his hand away and scream at this face but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything.

"Are you listening to me?" he pressed on. I started to slowly shake my head while looking down. "No?" he asked still playing with my hair. I shook my head again frantically this time.
"No you're not listening to me or no you won't get in the bath?! Open your mouth and speak to me Little Flower." I kept shaking my head 'No' because it was the only thing I could manage to do. He then gripped my jaw and made me look straight. My eyes were on his chest again. My hands and legs began to tremble uncontrollably.