Chapter 34

Sorry for the long wait. Updates will be slow. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

But here's another chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment.

The cover on top was made by @Roxieproduction

Thank you!!! 😊😊😊

Have a wonderful day ahead and God bless all of you.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

"She's numb, you're right about that Your Highness," Dr.Renald confirmed.

"She is refusing to feel anything. She has completely shut down her mind and body. We don't know how long it will take for her to come out of this and after that she'll still need to accept whatever happened in the dungeons." The other lady, Dr.Mirian added.

"So what now? How do I treat her?" I asked impatiently. I wanted to go back to my chambers. We were currently discussing her situation in my office. Odelle was taking care of her at the moment.

"Just treat her as usual. She will not struggle or fight back."

"And if she doesn't eat?"

"That is going to be hard. Someone who is very close to her will have to feed her. Someone who the girl trusts."

"That will not be me," I muttered.

"She will not eat immediately. That will take time. You'll have to go slow and if she still refuses, we'll have to insert a tube, which we don't recommend. Try your best to make sure she eats solid food. If she doesn't eat anything by the third day after today, then our only choice will be the tube."

"She has to eat, she's extremely skinny." I growled. She looks so pale and unhealthy.

What if she keeps refusing to eat? Will she do that?

"Don't worry Your Highness, she has not lost her memory. Her mind will know what is important for her. Everything will come back. You also said that she refused to look at you in the eye. That's a good example. Somehow, the girl understands and remembers that law." Dr.Renald continued pacing back and forth.

"Were you strict with her before this?" he suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean no disrespect Your Highness but surely you weren't all nice and sweet to her.....right?" he squeaked out. My blank face turned into a menacing glare.

"Where are you going with this?" I gritted. The temperature was already changing. I could see Dr.Mirian fidgeting with her hands.

"I only mean to say, that, if you were strict with her, like if you scared her into submission....I mean she's a servant right? So I only guess you treated her the way I assume you would have Your Highness. Please don't get mad, please hear me out," he trailed.

"Careful doctor." I said lowly.

"It miiiiiight be a good thing now. Just a thought, I don't know if it would work but maybe she'd still fear you enough to do whatever you tell her to do."

"I am not going to order her around!! I just got her back!!" I could see the shock written on their faces. Why were they so fucking stupid? Up to this point, surely they should understand she means something to me.