Chapter 23 (Part 2)

Hello my beloved readers! Sorry for the long wait.......again. 🙏🙏🙏. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Don't forget to leave your thoughts 💭💭💭.

Lots of love. Have a wonderful day ahead. God bless!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

############################

Third Person's POV

"You should not have taken it this far!! What were you thinking?!"

"I can do whatever I please with her! She's mine!"

"I can see that but how far are you going to go with this? Do you actually think that you could threaten her forever?! Force her into anything?!"

"Yes I will!! I will because that's the only way I know!! I will do whatever it takes to put her in her place and make sure that I'm the only one she thinks about!

Did you know that she deliberately disobeyed me right after I reminded her of all the bloody rules she needed to follow?!! She needed a lesson, and I gave her one! Now hopefully she fucking learns something!"

"A lesson?!! She did what she did to help her friend!! She's a human girl!! Why do you keep forgetting that?! She's fragile compared to you!! She has feelings! She feels things and right now she's feeling a whole lot of pain. You're torturing her! Do you honestly think that all of this will be easily erased from her memory?! How are you going to fix everything you've caused her?!....."

"ENOUGH!!! Like I said she broke one of my most important rule so I punished her. I wouldn't even call this punishing," he ran his fingers through his hair, deciding that this was a casual conversation.

He then threw his hand towards the girl's sleeping form.

"She's completely fine...."

"On the outside? If I choose to ignore the marks, maybe."

"She will be fine."

"I thought the older a person gets the wiser he becomes but you my Prince, you've proved me wrong. You have no clue as to what you're doing. I'm forced to understand your actions because this is all new to you but I cannot allow you to go any further than this. I just can't. You're hurting her too much."

"I know how to handle this! Why won't you ask yourself this?! What if something happened between her and Esther?! What if Esther had done something to her?! So many things could have gone wrong that night!! I don't give a fuck about who she tried to protect!!" Prince Phoenix fumed.

"This is not the way how one shows his concern. Please think about what you're doing to her.."

"Remember your place Percival. Do not cross the line," the Prince sneered. His patience slowly growing thin. Percival could feel his skin prickle. The room was getting hotter.

"If I don't cross the line with you, my Prince, you'll cross the line with her," he looked towards Eve. She looked thin and frail with small bruises covering her neck and face.

He must have held her too tight when she fought back, Percival thought.

He had taken an immediate liking towards her the moment they first conversed. She reminded him of someone very close to his heart. He hated seeing her like this but he also knew that there was not much he could do. Especially when things were related to the Dark Prince.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to distant voices. I couldn't tell if two people were talking or arguing about something. The voices were a blur but the sound would increase at times. I tried prying my eyes open. My vision was blurry so I had to blink continuously until I could make out where I was.