Chapter 32

Heyyyy so sorry for the long wait but here's another chapter my beloved readers!!

Updates will be slow from now on because my classes have already started. 😢😢😢😢.

And this chapter is short.

Lemme know your thoughts on this. Thank you!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese readers and those who are celebrating this festival!!! God bless you guys have a great time with your family and friends. Lots of love

🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮 🏮

🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊 🍊

God bless you all. Have a wonderful day ahead 🌹🌹🌹🌹

💖💗💖💗💖💗💖💗💖💗💖💗

############################

Two weeks later.

Prince Phoenix's POV

I was finishing some paperwork regarding the recent war. More like forcing myself to do something. The urge of vengeance was constantly clawing at me. It was on the verge of exploding and bringing itself out. Dark thoughts constantly filled my mind and body. I craved for their blood and screams every moment of every day. Self control was getting extremely hard.

I did not want to walk into the dungeons now. Not before my Little Flower wakes up. I needed to know she was going to be okay with no permanent damage.

That was my priority now.

My plan was to make all of them to suffer for days but when I decide to end their pathetic lives, I want her to watch me do it. She needed to understand what would happen if anyone besides me dared to lay a finger on her. Dared to hurt her in any way.

I won't force her to watch but I would be very pleased if she doesn't defy me on the matter. I will make her watch them suffer if she doesn't want to watch them die.

One day after she was was moved into my chambers, Zenas, Esmie and Percival went down to the official castle dungeons and filtered out the guards who worked with Esther. We then moved them into the same place where Esther and Henrietta are kept.

I knew better than to follow them. I would have ripped everyone's head off.

I didn't know Percival shared a similar feeling towards one of the guards. Zenas told me the head butler punched one of the guards multiple times on the face before my brother had to forcefully pull him back.

I later learned that the guard had hit Odelle right in front of Percival when they were in the dungeons.

These past two weeks, the castle looked even more gloomy and dark. The atmosphere was quiet. I didn't know if I was the only one who felt it, but ever since this unimaginable tragedy befell my Little Flower, the entire castle and it's surroundings changed. It was never sunny anymore. The clouds were constantly grey.

I knew I played a big part in affecting the weather and the temperature, but the rest.

That was a big question.

It seems like everything got worse due to her current state.

Even the white roses that Odelle would put in the vase, wilted and turned brown in just a few hours. Little things like these bothered me but I didn't give it much thought. I just wanted her to wake up.