Chapter 30 (Part 1)

Hello my lovely readers. Here's another chapter for you guys. Sooner than I expected actually. Anyways enjoy and don't forget to give me your feedback about this chapter okay. God bless you all. Have a wonderful day ahead.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

WARNING!!!!!

VIOLENT CHAPTER AHEAD!!!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you and the next chapter will also contain violence. That's it. You may continue.

############################

Eve's POV

I had no choice but to allow them to drag me away. It was a long walk. One filled with anxiety, fear, panic and grieve.

Being dragged away did not bother me as much as it should have because I still couldn't accept what Henri had done. My sister. Why would she do this to me? Whoever I saw wasn't my dear Henri. She wouldn't do this.

No!

She wouldn't!

At least not by choice!

I refuse to believe that it was Henri's doing. The lady must have compelled my sister to do whatever she wanted. Most vampires could do that. Maybe she even threatened Henri.

When we reached one of the main hallways in the south wing, the guards suddenly took a sharp turn to the left. There was a heavy wooden door. They forcefully pushed me through it then dragged me down a stairwell. It went down and down about three to four floors under. I couldn't be sure. The more I was dragged the more fear built up in me.

What had I done to anger the Lady so much?

What was going to happen down here?

It became darker and darker until two of the guards behind me lit up their torches. My breathing started to become heavy and my arms hurt so much from the force they were using to hold and drag me. Once we walked through another hallway, we stopped in front of a gigantic metal door.

"You sure it's this one? It's been abandoned for years now," one of the guards who stood behind me asked.

"Yes I'm sure," the guard on my right spoke strictly. The door opened with the help of two other guards and we walked through the doors. The entire place was dusty, old and very cold. Mist came out of my mouth as I let my breath out. There were only eight separate cells in this area. All were sealed with metal bar gates. Metal chains and ropes were hanging on the walls and in some cells, the chains were connected to the ceiling.

The two guards then dragged me to the third cell on the left side. They then forcefully pushed me in and attached the shackles around my wrists to the chain connected to the ceiling. One of the guards pushed a button on the wall, which caused the chains to pull. The action caused my arms to stretch up higher. It came to a point where my feet were lifted off the ground. Only then did the guard lower me a little. That way my feet just kissed the ground. The other guard came to shackle my ankles which were connected to the ground. I couldn't move in this position.

By then, my mind refused to think anymore. I couldn't function properly. Everything was hurting. My mind became a messy blur. Minutes after the guards left me in that dark cell, I passed out due to the exhaustion.

~~~

I woke up with a start, my wrists and ankles burned. My spine felt like it was going to snap. I knew from the pain that whatever happened wasn't a horrible nightmare. It was the horrible reality and it was only going to get worse.