One

"Get away from me, you fat loser. How could you possibly think anyone would ever like you?"

Those are the last words she ever spoke to me. And, May I say, I was already waiting for this to happen. Not that knowing makes it any easier, on the contrary, I've been hurting because of this for a while now.

This girl in front of me is just saying what I knew was to come. She never loved me, all I was ever good for was getting her what she wanted. Once I couldn't, she wasted no time reminding me I was nothing more than an asset.

Why didn't I listen to about EVERYONE telling me to not fool myself, and just let her go, to just face the fact that I was never going to be anything but the nerd who got her to pass.

Sounds awful, I know, so you imagine my utter shock, once I learned she was dating one of my friends. Not that Rosé couldn't have a change of heart, but I don't really want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

You can imagine how I wanted to kill Lisa when she showed up and told us that the one that made me this way is her new girlfriend. But, giving her what she deserved, I simply stood up and left, it's been about two months since I was last seen by my, so called, friends, and I don't intend to show up anytime soon.

Lisa has her girlfriend now, and I doubt Jennie and Jisoo would really miss my presence. I'll just try and find new friends, it'll be the best option for me. For now, staying away from it all is my best route.

So l just go by my daily life of working, going to the gym and getting back home. I've never been overweight, to be perfectly honest, but being called a fat loser still hurt. Then again, who wouldn't be, having the girl you were falling in love with call you names and make sure everyone knows it.

It isn't until three months later that I finally seem to have a chance to meet new people. Momo, my colleague, has invited me to hang out with her and her friends, according to her, I've been looking down lately and need to go out more.

Not complaining, it'll be good for me. But I've never been to a club before, and I don't even know where to start. Maybe if I went I would be like the cool kids, or maybe just a idiot trying to prove herself. But let's try this club thingy, what could go wrong?