Ten!

Fall is here, that means our winter project must begin. Since it's supposed to be the christmas launch, it is to be developed with all the care we can muster. The christmas games are always our best sellers, and since we got to terminate our contract with the physical media supplier, basically, the people who make our cds, we can center everything in one place and transfer that to our merchandise supplier.

It will cut a lot of costs, and speed up the production process. But what I'm really anxious for is working with the director of K-S Arts herself. She had been involved with our partnerships since the beginning, but behind the scenes, steering things for the best outcome, sometimes drawing concept arts herself, but I never really met her.

Rumor has it, she is a rather intimidating woman, who looks like she could swallow you up whole at any moment. But I'm pretty sure I can handle, I'm my mother's daughter after all. Oh, time to head to K-S Arts, looks like our team is ready.

The K-S building always amazes me, it's beautifully decorated, with a modern design, all in greyscale and white furniture. Everytime I come here I think we should do something about JTJ, our building looks like it's run by antisocial teenagers, and I'm being really nice about it.

"You are the JTJ team, yes? They are already waiting for you." The receptionist says, getting up from her table and guiding us inside.

The woman knocks on a black door and we hear someone telling her to come in.

"Director Son, the team from JTJ Games is here."

"Well, don't keep them waiting." A rather small woman says, jumping down from her chair, and welcoming us.

"Director Son, I'm director Yoo, this is Ms Hirai from the animation department, Ms Oh from 3D modeling, Ms Yoon from developing and Ms Kim from environment design." I step forward taking her hand and introducing our team.

"No need to be so formal. Son Chaeyoung, K-S Arts director, call me anything you'd like, I'm not really a fan of all these formalities. Also, we've been in business long enough for these things to be out of the way." She smiles, and I have to muster every ounce of strength I have not to pinch those cute dimples of her.

How could a woman old enough to be my mother be this cute? Where did the 'she is a dangerous woman' rumours come from? This creature in front of me is one of the cutest beings I have ever seen, and the way she is squirming to get back on her high chair right now is not helping me at all.

"Director Son, I'm curious." Momo begins, and I can see she is holding herself back as well.

"Go ahead Hirai." She says, setting herself back down.

"Momo is fine, ma'am. I was just wondering what made you personally join us this time?!"

"I thought that might be it. Well, my daughter has just finished college, so I want her to get familiarized with how the industry works, so I'll do this myself and bring her along every step of the way."

"That's great to hear. Will she be joining us today?" I ask, as everyone else in the room are the old familiar faces we always meet with.

"As a matter of fact, director Yoo, she should have arrived already. Mid if we wait a little longer?"

"Jihyo is more than enough, ma'am. No problem at all, but may I get my team something to eat? I made them leave without breakfast." I answer, and she just chuckles before calling her secretary and asking for some food for everybody.

A little later, not even half an hour, a girl, seems to be around my age, comes in, pating and a bit disheveled, I'm guessing she is the one we were waiting for. Mrs Son clears her throat and motions her to sit down.