Part 4

I must say, Irene's house is really welcoming, it gives off this comfy vibe and invites you in. I met a new couple, Wendy and Yeri, with their daughter Joy. They are really fun, and Joy is just the cutest. As the night goes by, I get more acquainted with everyone, and start getting to know the new faces. I learn that Seulgi went to school with Wendy, and they have been friends since forever, that Wendy met Yeri in highschool and never let her go ever since, and they got married as soon as Yeri was old enough to do so.

Also, that Seulgi met Irene in college when she almost got a broken arm falling from the stairs on the library, just to have Irene save her and break her own arm instead. And little Joy, she is just a hyper blob of cute, I must say she is also very well behaved for a five-year-old, and I really just want to spoil her rotten.

After dinner, courtesy of yours truly and Mina, with Momo insisting that she wanted to help only to prick her finger even before starting to cut the potatoes, I find myself sitting on the couch and relaxing for a bit with Irene and Seulgi doing the dishes, and Wendy and Yeri putting Joy to bed.

"You never said anything about you cooking." Momo says sitting down and pulling Mina to sit beside her.

"Well, my mom has been teaching me since I was little. It's just normal cooking, really."

"Hold up, you call that five-star chef magic you just pulled 'just normal cooking?" Mina says with utter disbelief in her face.

"Well, I do love it. But it's just how mom and I have always cooked."

"You are a true mystery, Yoo Jihyo. Who's your momma?" Mina chuckles.

"I really like that song." I joke, trying to avoid the question.

"Don't be hard on her, love. Also, Jihyo, how about some gaming?" Momo chimes in, and I'm so grateful right now I could kiss her. Not gonna, though.

"Sure thing, what do you guys have?"

"Oh, mind if we play 'Don't Sleep'?" Mina jumps up, and I've never seen anyone so excited about that old game.

"Are you sure? Isn't it a bit of an old game?" I ask, trying to understand.

"It is, but is my favorite game, and I could never really get 100% in it." She reasons out.

"Well, let's play it, then. But I'm not sure you would enjoy playing with me, though." And Mina gives me a very confused look, whilst Momo starts laughing.

"What is the fun in this, Mo?" Mina asks.

"Babe, could you look at the back of the game case and read out loud the names on the bottom, please?" Momo answers and I start giggling, knowing exactly where she is going with this