Sana

WHO SAID THIS LITTLE (and I mean that as in very small) IDIOT WAS SMART IS ABOUT TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED BY YOURS TRULY! I mean, I love her, but this is just too much, she has been avoiding being alone and anything less than spent with me since our first night here. I get that we are far away from home and, just as she said, it's a paradise, but come on!

We are a married couple, have been for quite a while, and she was the one to initiate it, so why is she running away?! I get that she must be incredibly flustered about what happened, but I couldn't even tell her it was okay and that happens, she bolted before I could even register she was gone and only came back in the morning just before our diving lesson. We only have two more days here and she is getting worse each day, so much so that I broke our deal and called Dr Tuan and begged for some help.

Mark was an idiot, unexpected as it might have been, and just told me to lock her in the room and demand to have a decent conversation. I'm doing it, her psychologist gave me the green light, and I damn well will take any chance I have. I WANT MY MAGICAL NIGHT BY THE MOONLIGHT FEELING THE OCEAN BREEZE ON A ISOLATED PARADISE AND SHE GODDAMN WILL GIVE IT TO ME! Don't judge, I already compromised on the location, although she was right on this being a better choice than Thailand.

"Sana, honey, why is the door locked? I thought we were going out for dinner." Finally.

"Jihyo, sit down. We have to talk."

"But we are going to miss di-" She starts trying to reason, until she gets to the living room and see the room service I already ordered while she was showering.

"Chou Jihyo, you are going to sit down on this couch and we are going to talk about this honeymoon right this instant."

She flinched, I know I'm scary when I get my angry face on, but it's already past ridiculous. It's not like I didn't think it could happen, I know how my wife is, but she seems to keep blaming herself for not being 'up to my expectations' as she puts it. I didn't have any expectations at all, except for it to happen, and it did, so I was beyond happy about that already. Not that she ever stopped and let me explain, obviously.

"Jihyo, would you, please, talk to me? Please, I'm really begging here."

"I-a I don't know what y-"

"Jihyo, you came too fast. It's okay, but you are making a fuss about it."

Okay, she is panicking. Maybe this was a too direct blow on her? She wouldn't listen if it didn't go like that.

"I-I d-don't kno-"

"Jihyo, you wanted us do have sex, you came in less than a minute and, now, are embarrassed by it. It's okay, I never hoped you would be a porn star on our first time anyways."

"Yo-you didn't? You are not mad at me?"

"Not because of that. I'm mad at you because you wouldn't even let me have a say in it."

"But I thought you were gonna leave me and I didn't want to hear you say you were leaving."

"Ji, I would never, on this earth, leave you." As soon as I hug her, I feel her trembling. This was bothering her more than I thought it was.

"You promise?" She manages between sobs.

"I promise. But you have to know, it's okay, that happens and I'm not going to leave you because of it. I love you, and this is just another part of who you are. It's not a bad thing, we just have to work through it together."

"We are? You promise you are not mad at me?" Jissos, she is adorable, and looks a lot like a little girl who just peed her pants.

"I promise I'm not mad. Not let's get you cleaned up and have some dinner. Okay?"