Fourteen

It's been a couple of hours since I've woken up. The reason I'm still in bed? Mina and Momo are sleeping like the dead and I can't really manage to move, believe me when I say I've tried. They just hold me tighter and snuggle closer whenever I move to get out, so, after I ran out of possibilities as how to escape, I've just resigned to wait for them.

"Will the two of you get up now?"

"Baby Jiji, it's too early, just sleep." Momo says with her lips on my neck, how they got there beats me.

"Just release me? You guys can keep sleeping. I really have to pee."

"Mama Mina will accept it all, just give it to me." Mina is really starting to get me questioning stuff.

"I think we already had this conversation, but keep your weird fetishes to yourselves? Just let me go."

"Don't wanna." Momo answers childishly.

"If the two of you are forgetting, Irene and Seulgi should be arriving in less than an hour." I try to reason.

"Nonsense, they are coming at one pm." Mina rages.

"Yeah. That's less than an hour away."

At that, the two of them jump out of the bed, swearing at me for not waking them up earlier, while trying to change and brush their teeth, fix their hair and get mad at me for laughing all at the same time. It's hilarious, especially since I'm already done, and they don't know everything was bought the day before yesterday.

Somewhere in the middle of their panic the doorbell rings, guess they arrived. Opening the door, I see that Wendy and Yeri came with Irene, and, as they come in, I see Sana pulling up by the sidewalk, so I just sign her to park inside and shoo the others in, as I wait for her, who seems to be bringing along a very cute little girl. Ok, I have to stop getting excited for children, last time Joy and I almost broke Irene's couch.

But this cutie with Sana seems to be so energetic, I think I'll need to go furniture shopping on monday. Not that I mind that much, though, I mean, it's a kid, actually two kids, how does one expect me to just not go berserk? Oh, they are looking at me, I should talk now.

"Sana, welcome. It's good to have you here. And who is this young lady?"

"I'm Son Nayeonie, I'm fwive!" The kid says cheerfully, showing up three fingers.

"Well, very nice to meet you, Nayeonie. I'm Jihyo. Can we be friends?" I say, kneeling down so I can level with her.

"Maybe.." She says, jumping forward and giving me a wet kiss on the cheek and running inside, calling for Sana to follow.

"I guess we should head in?" Sana says, chuckling and motioning for us to follow.

I just agree, and head inside to introduce them to the others. Everyone is very receptive, nothing new, and Joy drags Nayeon somewhere in the house, with Yeri following, and we all start getting ready to begin lunch. Sana seems to be entertained by Momo and Mina, so I head out to the kitchen with Seulgi, Irene and Wendy to divide the chores and get the food going.

I end up with the grilling, Irene and Wendy stay with lunch and Seulgi gets dessert. Right after lighting up the grill, I see that Yeri is already in the pool with the girls, and Mina, Momo and Sana decided to head out.

"Sooo, you want any help?" Momo asks, with a 'please just let me off' look.

"Just go enjoy and get Mina under control, she is about to abduct Nayeon." I chuckle and Momo looks around, spotting Mina holding an annoyed Nayeon with a laughing Sana beside her.